Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Pair came in :pimp:

7CFC26E4-AA17-42D5-8286-8D9649F80B0F.jpeg

^sweet. not that it matters too much, but you guys notice that the 700 box labels from ADC and YS look different?

Yeah some of these new pairs of 700s are made in India while some are still made in China.
Thanks for clearing that up , i was pretty confident SNS doesn't sell grey market pairs but just wanted to make sure LOL . Im glad to have won that online SNS raffle because i strikes out on ADC on release day big time

Seemed the cq from last 700 drop was better, someone mentioned it before in here. My pair last night that came in was from India and had minor issues. All in all same sht tho

So I just noticed that I have the wrong address on my 350 from YS. Any way that this could be changed? Or has anyone ever ran into this issue? It’s a digit off.

just got mine in today. 700s look great but I went true to size and I don't think length is the issue when it comes to sizing its that front slope which makes it feel tight. for reference I wear 11 in v2s and 10.5 in every other sneaker. just a fyi for folks with sizing inquiries. if I would have known I would have gotten an 11 as well. fingers crossed that maybe I just need to break them in or ill succumb to wearing them w/o insoles.

just got mine in today. 700s look great but I went true to size and I don't think length is the issue when it comes to sizing its that front slope which makes it feel tight. for reference I wear 11 in v2s and 10.5 in every other sneaker. just a fyi for folks with sizing inquiries. if I would have known I would have gotten an 11 as well. fingers crossed that maybe I just need to break them in or ill succumb to wearing them w/o insoles.

Wear thinner socks.

Back
Top Bottom