Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got a UPS notification saying Ontario, CA from "Fulfillment." Funny YS doesn't even show the label being created yet though.

YS wouldn't show you a "label created", it will just show that it is SHIPPED with a tracking number once the item has been picked up and in-transit. Usually how it goes with Shopify sites. You only get a "label created" or a "you have a packaging coming" emails from UPS because you have UPS MyChoice.

Quick question for you all, helped someone get a pair of creams. They are a 8 in women’s, would a 6.5 in men’s be too small?

Last edited:
20180923_114610.jpg

My personal pairs, these should last me a while.

Yessir they should! My OG pair still going strong and then I got 2 on ice... would have 3 but QC on that third was a :smh:

YS wouldn't show you a "label created", it will just show that it is SHIPPED with a tracking number once the item has been picked up and in-transit. Usually how it goes with Shopify sites. You only get a "label created" or a "you have a packaging coming" emails from UPS because you have UPS MyChoice.

that's what I meant, that it would at least show the tracking number (regardless of movement) but it doesn't.

The 3m on the orange pods lookin things on midsole barely shine compared to other 3m part of shoes. My pair is made in India from SNS drop, any one with same issue ? My made in China pair has a good amount of 3m reflection on orange pods

Back
Top Bottom