Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped the Wave Runners off StockX for $374. Missed the restock while I was out and about last week. Hope they’re worth it! Saw a few people rocking them in NYC and felt like they’re really wearable...at least for now lol
Don’t listen to that clown. He’s a well-known troll with a sh***y attitude.

Are these Creams more white than the OG release?? That pic above seems to be really white...

IMG_3313.JPG
UNDS my pair today , after shoes sitting for 48 hours in wooden oak shoe trees, they have broken in nicely and fit super TTS, there is no way I would of gone .5 sz up, .5 sz up would fit like Clown shoes lol
Which do you get?

Same here. Which is hilarious because they already charged my card and the payment posted. I'm giving it two more days before I put in a claim to refund the payment.
do you have UPS My Choice? I show a shipment coming in on Thursday which I'm 95% sure is from YS, even though I didn't get a shipping confirmation and my order status doesn't show anything either. It's also not uncommon for YS to take a while to ship, sometimes up to weeks.

Are these Creams more white than the OG release?? That pic above seems to be really white...
I thought the same thing at first, but I guess we're use to have dirty pairs.
If you look close at the knit it still has those cream streaks (looking at my pair).

still says order confirmation on YS on my creams , but no shipping from last thursday's purchase , i signed up for UPS MY choice but nothing there. I wonder what the deal is, unless they are backed up from overwhelming amount of orders.

No tracking received from YS...but UPS app has 2 tracking numbers loaded, bay area delivery scheduled for 09/26. Ordered laaate thursday evening around 7pm

Went home earlier for lunch and these were waiting for me. I know y’all tired from these kind of pics but here’s mine. Also, great cs from Bait as I tried like 5-6 browsers and couldn’t add to cart (won online raffle) and they sent a PayPal invoice a few days later.
BE9595F5-F5BF-4B02-815C-65252DACCB0B.jpeg
Nice pic

i actually like seeing all the pics

While in my ups I found the tracking number by going to the" manage home deliveries:ups my choice" . It then showed a calendar with 'FULFILLMENT 1:00pm-5:00pm" on Wednesday. I clicked the "FULFILLMENT" and it took me to my tracking info

Back
Top Bottom