• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That’s your first problem right there, males don’t wear “leggings”

I don't wear leggings my guy

tenor.gif

Same here. Which is hilarious because they already charged my card and the payment posted. I'm giving it two more days before I put in a claim to refund the payment.
I’m doing the same I ain’t about that kind of waiting game.

While in my ups I found the tracking number by going to the" manage home deliveries:ups my choice" . It then showed a calendar with 'FULFILLMENT 1:00pm-5:00pm" on Wednesday. I clicked the "FULFILLMENT" and it took me to my tracking info
you talking about the CREAMS on YS from last thursday ? i did what you just said on UPS but nothing yet on the calendar , it weird YS charged my card and it went through. I hope they upload something soon

you talking about the CREAMS on YS from last thursday ? i did what you just said on UPS but nothing yet on the calendar , it weird YS charged my card and it went through. I hope they upload something soon
Yeah for the creams, I haven't received a shipping email from YS yet. Went to myUPS and I stumbled on that calendar, according to tracking it left there this morning

Yeah for the creams, I haven't received a shipping email from YS yet. Went to myUPS and I stumbled on that calendar, according to tracking it left there this morning
all i have is ORDER confirmed but nothing on UPS MY choice page , you got more info than i brother lol. I hope they ship mines soon

If already posted, my bad. But I noticed the box on this recent 700 drop is a lot smaller than the initial release.

How do you guys differentiate skinny jeans from slim taper jeans?
I don't skip leg day, so my tapered jeans basically fit like skinny jeans.

How do you guys differentiate skinny jeans from slim taper jeans?
I don't skip leg day, so my tapered jeans basically fit like skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans are like tights. Slim fit can be a variety of different cuts. Some are close to skinny and some don’t seem slim at all.

Back
Top Bottom