Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ADC creams will be here tomorrow ..YS creams on UPS calendar for tomorrow(Label created). Both Ordered before 10AM Thursday. WTF is YE doing?:angry:

Pickups.

IMG_20180925_142925.jpg
How you liking the Yung 1's??

Didn't realize they discounted those Calabasas long-sleeves as well... anyone know how sizing is on those? Free shipping still a thing on the website!

My size 12.5's still haven't shipped yet. I placed my order at 11:01am CST last Thursday. I've had a 'label created' since Saturday.

This reminds me of ebay back in 2004 when you would send a money order to your seller for your winning bid. Shipping was faster back then compared to this...

Picked up my Creams from the store finally (in the Bay), can't wait to put em on, first Yeezy I'll be owning!!!
Got the new pair in today from ADC. Compared to my old pair

OT6094y.jpg

ela5CyC.jpg

9lSOwNu.jpg
If you cleaned and put em in the washing machine will they look that purely white or that worn white is forever?

My size 12.5's still haven't shipped yet. I placed my order at 11:01am CST last Thursday. I've had a 'label created' since Saturday.

This reminds me of ebay back in 2004 when you would send a money order to your seller for your winning bid. Shipping was faster back then compared to this...
My 12.5 from ADC will be here tmrw.

C28B2656-793C-42EB-BBBA-5C81C84275A0.jpeg

Wifey’s 6.5 too small

Just got the ADC email about returns, too. “...within 7 days of the delivery date. Please note, to utilize free returns on adidas.com, the package must be sent from physically within the United States. Please do not return to store.”

Ordered the Calabasas Socks along with the Creams on YS but only the shoes arrived. Anyone else experience this ?

Picked up my Creams from the store finally (in the Bay), can't wait to put em on, first Yeezy I'll be owning!!!
If you cleaned and put em in the washing machine will they look that purely white or that worn white is forever?

I cleaned em a few times, but I feel like it does less each time. They havrnhabeen washed for a while though, so they might lighten up a bit if I do.

Ordered a pair of Yeezy 350 Creams from the wide release on ADC last week, my pair just came in today. Took it out of the box with great anticipation... and the first thing I noticed is this bump on the left shoe, where my pinky toe would go. It's driving me nuts. I can't decide if it's minor enough and just a common quality control inconsistency that will eventually be out of mind... or if this is egregious and needs to be returned ASAP. What do you guys think? Not much experience seeing Yeezys up close. I am worried that if I do ship it back my only option will be to accept a refund instead of getting another pair in exchange. Thoughts?

PS: Tried em on. Went with my Nike size (10) since everyone said these run small. My big toe is indeed near the tip but it does feel wide overall and a lot roomier than my half-sized down UBs. This how it is for everyone?

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5577.jpg
    IMG_5577.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5578.jpg
    IMG_5578.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5579.jpg
    IMG_5579.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 105
Ordered a pair of Yeezy 350 Creams from the wide release on ADC last week, my pair just came in today. Took it out of the box with great anticipation... and the first thing I noticed is this bump on the left shoe, where my pinky toe would go. It's driving me nuts. I can't decide if it's minor enough and just a common quality control inconsistency that will eventually be out of mind... or if this is egregious and needs to be returned ASAP. What do you guys think? Not much experience seeing Yeezys up close. I am worried that if I do ship it back my only option will be to accept a refund instead of getting another pair in exchange. Thoughts?

PS: Tried em on. Went with my Nike size (10) since everyone said these run small. My big toe is indeed near the tip but it does feel wide overall and a lot roomier than my half-sized down UBs. This how it is for everyone?
I usually don't care about small defects but honestly that would be a straight up return for me, that's some BS that got out of QC, maybe just return em and buy a pair off YS again?

I usually don't care about small defects but honestly that would be a straight up return for me, that's some BS that got out of QC, maybe just return em and buy a pair off YS again?

same, I'm not picky either but that's a little much. YS should be cheaper for you too unless you're in Cali

Thats a pretty big defect. Return and cop from YS

I can care less about a stitch off or some of the other nonsense that some people in here come up with BUT Reverse that’s a pretty jacked up pair. Even I would return those ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom