• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Notbing showed up on ups my choice?

I don't mind the delay in shipping but I want to know when it's coming so it's not left outside my door all day

I didn’t even remember to check my choice lol. Figured there’s was nothing to track so I just waited it out. I’m used to supreme snail mail shipments so I was prepared for the worst.

Same goes for my socks (separate order) which again, no tracking, no email, no label made nada. So those will prob blindly come within the next day or so.

YS has worst customer service. They getting yelp 1 star.

553B32FE-2AB5-46C9-8CB4-65E58EC392B0.jpeg

After wearing the creams, I can't help but think that the Butters are slept on.

They just have that pop.
They're definitely a lot better in person but I don't see myself wearing them that often.
I'd cop them if the retail price wasn't as high.

for those who have both original creams and the 2018 version, aside from the soles, is the knit any whiter ?

for those who have both original creams and the 2018 version, aside from the soles, is the knit any whiter ?
My initial impression was that the 2018 pair looked a lot more whiter than the OG pair.

When I compared both side by side the 2018 pair is a shade or two whiter/brighter.

But then again, white shoes will never have the same shade as when you bought them originally.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure the knit is the same shade as the OG pair.

Last edited:
Copped worn butters for 157 using the eBay code today. Dude wanted 220 I made a low ball offer of 150 he countered with 175 I hopped on it and used the code and boom a navy and cream custom coming soon. Funny thing is I had butters and ooped them to my boy for retail but now I’m in the customizing mood

My initial impression was that the 2018 pair looked a lot more whiter than the OG pair.

When I compared both side by side the 2018 pair is a shade or two whiter/brighter.

But then again, white shoes will never have the same shade as when you bought them originally.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure the knit is the same shade as the OG pair.

thanks pal... debating on picking up another pair

Copped worn butters for 157 using the eBay code today. Dude wanted 220 I made a low ball offer of 150 he countered with 175 I hopped on it and used the code and boom a navy and cream custom coming soon. Funny thing is I had butters and ooped them to my boy for retail but now I’m in the customizing mood
Isn't it super risky buying Yeezys on eBay though, although I'd still have anxiety if copping thru GOAT or StockX lol

Isn't it super risky buying Yeezys on eBay though, although I'd still have anxiety if copping thru GOAT or StockX lol

just do your homework, know what to look for, have a chat with the seller and ask questions/pics that validates their claims.. i'd rather LC it myself rather than getting a surprise.. that NTer that got fakes and treated like trash given his spending history was bad business..

I didnt have the first pair, but did the 2017 pair have an off white tint to the sole like this one?

Although i have anxieties around StockX, I have yet to receive a fake. In fact, when buying my OG Vapormax’s, the first two I bought didn’t pass their authentication. The third did and came in pristine condition, including the original purchase receipt from Kith. I’ve never purchased from Goat but have sold multiple shoes on there and monitor their used section. In my case, I’ve never seen a fake used shoe on Goat.

If one were to go TTS on these Triple Whites, will we really regret it??? LOL My TTS is still on YS and am thinking about pulling the trigger or may just wait for Sesames or that Zebra restock. Might just decide tomorrow or Sat.

I've never bought anything BESIDES tts. Off the rip, they are comfy. Kinda feel like your foot is getting a hug. BUT, they stretch pretty quick and get a lot more loose. I feel like everyone getting a half size up either doesn't wear them for more than an hour, or in a few weeks they gonna be sliding around in these things tryna lace them up tighter.

I've never bought anything BESIDES tts. Off the rip, they are comfy. Kinda feel like your foot is getting a hug. BUT, they stretch pretty quick and get a lot more loose. I feel like everyone getting a half size up either doesn't wear them for more than an hour, or in a few weeks they gonna be sliding around in these things tryna lace them up tighter.

Not sure I agree. I wore my beluga 2.0s and creams in TTS to work, standing desk all day for 8-9 hours, and used cedar shoe trees when not wearing... And they still never broke in enough to even be comfortable without constant pressure on the top of my feet/toes. They knit was never as comfortable as it is on a pair of UBs. The culprit is the foam cage on the inside of the knit

I went tts on calabasas, 500 and the 350 now. All of them fit great.
Went with the gut call and it panned out great

Back
Top Bottom