• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
quick and dirty PS for my man @doxen5703

8A5862CA-9CB3-433A-93E9-E35463DEDF46.jpeg
Yep. Way better

What's the prod date on those India pairs????

Mine are 7/18. Don’t have any others to compare them to, but no complaints here. Someone else mentioned it way back but only thing I noticed is little “nipples” on the midsole. Don’t know if that’s a normal thing.

They already mass releasing creams, and 3 different OG 700 drops... they might as well keep the pace up, because Nike/Jordan ain’t slowing down..

Tbh I don’t think any Yeezy releases will be difficult to obtain. Kinda been that way for awhile now. I’d say since the Beluga 2.0 release.

I don’t see nearly as much hype as other drops. If waverunners were easy, these should be as well. But you never know. Static’s may be a problem though.

Just depends how many pairs they release. If it’s low, hype will come back into play.

Just depends how many pairs they release. If it’s low, hype will come back into play.
That’s true. Also, waverunners were released more than once so that might have had an effect on hype. Mauves are also dropping just in time for fall. Side note, yeezy boots dropping this winter?

1st pair of yeezy’s just arrived (cream 350’s) . glad I got them , tempted to grab another pair just so I can keep a pair on ice .

definitely going to try for the static’s , and I seriously can’t wait for a chance at a solid black (pirate black v2) release . . fingers crossed .

1st pair of yeezy’s just arrived (cream 350’s) . glad I got them , tempted to grab another pair just so I can keep a pair on ice .

definitely going to try for the static’s , and I seriously can’t wait for a chance at a solid black (pirate black v2) release . . fingers crossed .

There’s still hope lol. I know I’m impatient but I want my shoes lol

Just waiting on calabasas socks. Probably never going to get those. That’s why they were only $15.

Just waiting on calabasas socks. Probably never going to get those. That’s why they were only $15.

My original order from 9/20 was a pair of creams for my brother and 2 socks. Only the socks were delivered today lol so that’s worse. I’ve seen on twitter lots of ppl with both situations.

lol i forgot i ordered them. man where mah socks at b lol

Back
Top Bottom