Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
congrats to those who sold their Zebras for more than 1000 back in the day. If you bought em in
that price range... RIP.
Also... this drop is the final nail... RIP 350 V2.

zebras are the exact reason why i dont mess with resale. not even on saving money but on principle at this point. people paid over $1000 for shoes that have had their after retail value practically erased on multiple occasions. that can literally happen with any shoe when ever the company wants to make a $. i know the zebras humbled so many sneaker heads on both sides of resell :lol:

that said im all in. i was a early zebra hater but turned into one of those "they growing on me" cats, got a pair and trashed them.

should get my mauves on wedsnesday from adc... cant wait... and the zebras come out on a friday and not saturday smh? im contemplating if i should cop a second pair... my first pair i hardly wear and is in great condition...do yall have 2 pairs of the zebras or are you going to cop a 2nd pair?
I don't have the Zebra's so I'll be coppin' a pair. Hearing that the sole is the same as Creams so whiter and no yellowing. Guess we'll find out.

I wish you guys would stop the Kanye kept a promise comments.

This is all Adidas and not Kanye. Adidas is trying to make a return on their investment and also help their numbers and stock prices. It's the same reason Adidas flooded us with NMD's and Ultraboost.

Kanye shouldn't be applauded for it.

This is all Adidas and not Kanye. Adidas is trying to make a return on their investment and also help their numbers and stock prices. It's the same reason Adidas flooded us with NMD's and Ultraboost.

You work for Adidas corporate? :lol:

The man said he wants Yeezy’s for everyone when they first came out, and now that it actually is available for everyone its Adidas not him?

That makes no sense.

Kanye said yeezys for everyone. Then, yeezys for everyone. Thanks Kanye.

Thinking FNL might be doing guaranteed tickets through the app.

When I selected a size 11.5, no stores showed up.

When I changed to a size 11, my local store popped up.

Thinking FNL might be doing guaranteed tickets through the app.

When I selected a size 11.5, no stores showed up.

When I changed to a size 11, my local store popped up.
Yooo that’s why no stores have been popping up all morning..... but how would that be guaranteed? Maybe they just won’t carry the 11.5 in store ?

It's going to be a zoo out there with all these zebras on peoples feet.
Bet they ship out while I'm still waiting on a pair of triple whites ordered on 9/20 smh

tenor.gif

Only people mad at the re-release are the ones that are resellers or have the mentality that they only wear limited shoes. I feel bad for the people that dropped 1-2k on the first release, but that's their own money and had the money to blow I guess. I scored a couple pairs on the 2nd release and sold 2/3 pairs for a good chunk of change and kept one for myself. People better move all their yeezy's now before Ye decides to just re-release all of em. I always say it, but I need him to re-release those OG belugas. Oreos would be nice too

Back
Top Bottom