Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not a chance. You lot still need pads and helmets to play football.

IMG_9553.GIF

What happens if they say nah we sent you mauves?
I’m worried about that. Actually though, how would I have ordered creams? Not in my history and YS comes with the eu tags. My wife can verify the mistake. And I also saw similar stories on reddit so I’m sure it’s not a stand-alone case

I received a notification saying my package was delivered by FedEx and left at my front door. I go outside and there’s no package because of course there isn’t a package there.

I call FedEx customer service immediately and I’m told they’ll contact the terminal and the driver but I have to wait 3 business days for my package to show up. If not, call adidas and file a lost package claim.

Mind you, I live in a private house and my area is pretty secluded so I don’t think my package was stolen in the 5 min it took me to go outside. Either the driver delivered my package to a different house or, god forbid, he/she stole it. Hoping for the former.

Cliff notes:
Extremely frustrated
FedEx is garbage

*UPDATE*

After countless calls and very little feedback, I told myself I wasn't going to stress. If anything, I'll file a claim and get my coin back. Then I hear a knock on my door and voilà

tumblr_phkgaxjLaD1qbksez_640.jpg

Apparently, the idiot driver delivered my package several houses away from my house as if the houses aren't numbered :smh:
Thank God for friendly neighbors.

Cliff notes:
My pair arrived finally
FedEx is still very much garbage

:smile:

*UPDATE*

After countless calls and very little feedback, I told myself I wasn't going to stress. If anything, I'll file a claim and get my coin back. Then I hear a knock on my door and voilà

tumblr_phkgaxjLaD1qbksez_640.jpg

Apparently, the idiot driver delivered my package several houses away from my house as if the houses aren't numbered :smh:
Thank God for friendly neighbors.

Cliff notes:
My pair arrived finally
FedEx is still very much garbage

:smile:

Great end to the week, now go play with your mauves. Mine are still in the box hiding from the wifey :D

I’m worried about that. Actually though, how would I have ordered creams? Not in my history and YS comes with the eu tags. My wife can verify the mistake. And I also saw similar stories on reddit so I’m sure it’s not a stand-alone case

not all YS pairs come with EU tags

Any news on Zebra stock? I’ve been hearing everything from 150k US pairs to comparable stock to the Creams. I just want 1 pair for personal wear since I’ve taken Ls on every Zebra V2 drop this far...

okay so i logged onto fedex as everyone that ordered from social status suggested, all i see is that a label was created on the 31st, but no movement, but the delivery date is supposed to be today, wtf... someone get james whitner in the chat, he gotta explain himself?

i got the mauve from SNS didn't even look at them but I saw a pic and they look cool with red laces

Lol someone ordered the 700s from yeezy supply and the left shoe doesn't have 3m
45182220_1931326260290713_5561867942628425728_n.jpg
Daaaaaaamn..Id be HOT. RIP.

I'm with you on the simple colors. I been on my Sneaker kick since I was a teen and now at 30 I can't see myself wearing a bright shoe. I purged my collection of most of the loud colors. Still have a few left but for the most part, I'll take simple and "boring".
What does age have to do with what you wear? I still have bright shoes, IMO they make some outfits and show your personality. I could care less to what the expected dress code for age is. Im 32 and wear what I want lol.

Damn, wish that's how the OG Zebras were. I'd hate to double up since I already own a pair of Zebras, but that white sole is much better than the Yellow sole that's on the OGs.
They white soles will turn yellow eventually anyways lol.

Made in India vs Made in China.

675AE5A8-2955-4B4D-819C-7B2AC1FDAAE5.jpeg

MIC the better product for sure :nthat:

DA6F04FF-19D1-40A5-A944-7F4404359026.jpeg

I said the same thing about the Waves that were made in India. They are more sloped and narrow compared to the China pairs. IMO the China pairs look better.

okay so i logged onto fedex as everyone that ordered from social status suggested, all i see is that a label was created on the 31st, but no movement, but the delivery date is supposed to be today, wtf... someone get james whitner in the chat, he gotta explain himself?
Same here. About to file a chargeback

Mannnnn I'm on the same boat!!! F social status, I'm on the verge of calling my bank & filing a claim. :smh:

Am I the only one who doesn‘t get the hype for Sesame 350 V2 ? I mean they look good, but the CW is pretty boring, nothing that pops. On the other hand I love the Zebra, they pop and will look amazing with a black skinny jeans
me. It just looks dull to me and the color blocking is not clean at all... would rather have creams.

Back
Top Bottom