• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
BEA13253-DDBF-47AB-A9C1-BC2390811B74.png

Most of my collection Senior year 07 taken on the SK3
Dope collection. I wish my collection was that deep when i was a senior in 07

I say Concords only because it’s been a while since they released. Resellers most likely will shy away from Zebras because this is the 3rd drop and the last two pair of Yeezys haven’t done well (and I love it).

I love it Also but I can say through the years concords held the hearts and minds of a lot of ppl from the dmps and 2011s alone. I can’t see zebras command the same attention from the same amount of ppl and age groups an 11 does especially the concords. Adidas haven’t made a single v2 with the same quantity as an 11 release that could compete. Nostalgia plays a huge part

Did you guys that ordered from YS all get your shipping confirmation?? I have gotten mine yet. Bummed.

I do want someone to tell me if they honestly think more ppl will gravitate to zebras 350s if they dropped the same day as concords because 3god is buggin. I hate concords but even I know you don’t want to drop a white and black color way the same month as those.
No doubt the Concords will outsell the Zebras because of how long its been since its last release, its nostalgic factor and its impact in the sneaker culture.
Personally, I'd purchase the Concords over the Zebras just because it brings back memories of my childhood.
Ironically, I do prefer the V2 silhouette over the Jordan 11s and I wear my OG zebras more than my 2011 Concords.
Also, I do wish JB had the 23 stitched on instead of this 45 crap.

I still have all 3. And the Unkles are still my most expensive shoe purchase at $400. I had to have them. Nike SB trying to make a comeback and should definitely retro those.

I wasn’t into SBs when they were hot, I got all the jordans I wanted while ppl liquidated collections to get sbs. I doubled back like 2 years ago in a 2 month period. now if I could get unkls
9AD51C42-6208-43C7-9598-A4FFA829C549.jpeg

Dope collection. I wish my collection was that deep when i was a senior in 07

Summer 06 summer youth was amazing. My boy got into dunks and his brother blessed him with heat he didn’t really care about. That summer I got a job and he didn’t so I bought most of his heat and traded my newer jordans he liked for the rest of his heat. Like linen 10s and mint green 10s for laney 5s and midnight 6s, Carolina 14s for his jams, $35 for his true blues to name a few lol and all they needed was a good cleaning and scuff cover/ whitener

Summer 06 summer youth was amazing. My boy got into dunks and his brother blessed him with heat he didn’t really care about. That summer I got a job and he didn’t so I bought most of his heat and traded my newer jordans he liked for the rest of his heat. Like linen 10s and mint green 10s for laney 5s and midnight 6s, Carolina 14s for his jams, $35 for his true blues to name a few lol and all they needed was a good cleaning and scuff cover/ whitener
Oh you lucked out! Yea 06 i was able to get fire red 4s and green bean 5s. Still have my 4s. Little separation. My 5s separated like crazy but i trashed them. Didn’t get a job til Oct 06. Then my collection grew on my own expense. Great times back then. I used to think $150 for Jordan’s was crazy lol.

Oh you lucked out! Yea 06 i was able to get fire red 4s and green bean 5s. Still have my 4s. Little separation. My 5s separated like crazy but i trashed them. Didn’t get a job til Oct 06. Then my collection grew on my own expense. Great times back then. I used to think $150 for Jordan’s was crazy lol.

Yo I had green bean 5s copped them like a couple months later on Jamaica ave under resale and they were dope till they creased. 150 was retail smh and you could get pairs nds for 100 which was dope. I caught navy snakeskin 11s for 55 that year. You could get og cherry 12s for 200-230 and that was like the top shoe till like 09.

Yo I had green bean 5s copped them like a couple months later on Jamaica ave under resale and they were dope till they creased. 150 was retail smh and you could get pairs nds for 100 which was dope. I caught navy snakeskin 11s for 55 that year. You could get og cherry 12s for 200-230 and that was like the top shoe till like 09.
Yea the 5s creased like crazy with that all over 3M material. I only got them as a consolation for missing grape 5s. Never had OGs at the time. My oldest shoe then was bugs bunny 8s. Always wanted OG cherrys. Skipped 09 release cause of that awful shape and darker red tint they had.

Concords will be easy to acquire just like all the other Xmas 11s.
Granted jordans are sitting, but the last time concords dropped there was stampedes and people getting shivved.

So ill sit and wait and see. Not sure you can categorically state this jordan will sit this time.

Granted jordans are sitting, but the last time concords dropped there was stampedes and people getting shivved.

So ill sit and wait and see. Not sure you can categorically state this jordan will sit this time.
people catching ammonia ........ lol.......concords will sell by noon,,, might have some loose pairs...... zebras will last till the weekend, especially with a friday release

Back
Top Bottom