Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For anyone wondering what green laces look like.
69661b9.jpg

lmao at this point this social status thing is a joke ... i'm filing a chargeback at this point ...a week for shoes to come from north carolina & no status update (pun intended) ...my stockx pair will be here on the 6th anyway.
I'm dealing with the same thing but from A Ma Maniere... No shipping update. They sent me an email saying that they are overwhelmed with the release of the Mauves and working on getting those orders shipped out.

i was asking people today, do you know if the new zebras will have that off-white portion on the backend of the sole, or is the entire shoe sole gonna be white?
I saw a couple pages back that the new version will have a white sole instead of the the yellow ones. Hasn't been verified though.

Yeezy Zebra New vs Old 2.jpg
Yeezy Zebra new vs old.jpg

Soles definitely look clear. I’m in the minority tho, I prefer the yellow soles. Will probably go for a retro pair & keep my 2017 pair on ice.

Last edited:
I prefer the white soles, I also like how they did it for the triple whites that recently released

Not my pic, but I know somebody asked if there was a difference between the soles on this restock Zebras & the previous Zebras.

Soles definitely look clear. I’m in the minority tho, I prefer the yellow soles.

Don’t worry, your clear soles will turn yellow and yellow and yellow. Lol at least my creams and zebras have. And I’ve taken good care of them. But they’ve been worn for sure. Time for a freshie

Back
Top Bottom