Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally was able to pick up some 700’s(locally)
YS stock failed me lol...
Hoping PayPal resolution can come through and refund me...
YS never responded to me....
I did receive a tracking number via the ups app...
But it said and still says “order received, waiting for package” or something like that...
And it was supposed to be delivered on wednesday(just past)...
Not a good sign for me lol...

Nah. You know what would look good with the V2 sole? The V2 upper. V1s are doodoo.
no stripe or sply 350, a monotone earth color with subtle design elements- yeah they would sell out bruh. why do you think so many want that scrapped olive green colorway ? not all want loud and in your face designs, many, especially those lucky enough to wear kicks to work want something that just goes with everything. youre probably in the anti mauve crowd too lol...

no stripe or sply 350, a monotone earth color with subtle design elements- yeah they would sell out bruh. why do you think so many want that scrapped olive green colorway ? not all want loud and in your face designs, many, especially those lucky enough to wear kicks to work want something that just goes with everything. youre probably in the anti mauve crowd too lol...
Screenshot_20181110-093739_Chrome.jpg

i wish i had a pair of v1 to judge but i dont... adidas should retro the turtle doves or pirate blacks and ill cop both

I would say cream ultra boost..,but really tou should be the one to decide which pair you like.

Back
Top Bottom