Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
those are V1 soles on those 750s...in pic 2 it looks like the same paint chip problem as the 350v1s. I'd unload right away, perhaps private sale as opposed to stockx

Quick question, not sure anyone can answer...

I have the triple black Yeezy 750s completes DS and I was just looking at them the other day and I noticed lots of white marks on the rubber sole, I guess from glue/rubber over time. Is this happening to all pairs?

B588D737-591C-40E1-87B5-65ED903D5D6B.jpeg

1BB4B3BB-8B39-4C58-8373-AC2FFDB931C6.jpeg

BFA089CA-1E69-49A6-B40A-AE883BDC3D73.jpeg
This happened to me last year I just washed it off. But a quick scrub is all u need but it was hard to scrub off.

18Montrose sent me the email that they shipped the Zebras...Very good :smile: (after I have missed them last weekend )

Ended up selling my old pair of Zebras and l grabbed a 12.5 from Sivas the other day. They’ll be here tomorrow apparently.

Zebras seem to be plentiful. Several Footlockers in my area are getting and they never received Yeezy in the past.

People who bought them resale of upwards to 1K at the peak of yz hype ..damn sorry not sorry. :lol::lol:

the overall Yeezy landscape has definitely shifted. The Brand Value is now way down in terms of people holding on to
pairs for $$. You never know when the restock will hit. Nike pairs are definitely going up even more...

the overall Yeezy landscape has definitely shifted. The Brand Value is now way down in terms of people holding on to
pairs for $$. You never know when the restock will hit. Nike pairs are definitely going up even more...

Wonder if they'll ever bring back the Oxford Tans?

Exactly why I see a ton of people selling BF stripes and Blue Tints. Honestly, no one is safe.

Exactly why I see a ton of people selling BF stripes and Blue Tints. Honestly, no one is safe.
Beluga 1.0s in sz 13 went from 1k+ to 600 after that alleged rumor about it coming out again LMFAO. I should just sell my extra pair of breds and buy more once they restock :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom