Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Exactly why I see a ton of people selling BF stripes and Blue Tints. Honestly, no one is safe.
Not even mad that this is happening. It just separates the people that wear them and those that only sell em.
Just know that everything has changed and that holding on to Moonrocks and other "elusive" pairs are a no go.
Sell while the value is high.

Beluga 1.0s in sz 13 went from 1k+ to 600 after that alleged rumor about it coming out again LMFAO. I should just sell my extra pair of breds and buy more once they restock :nthat:
SELL ASAP. Make the money now, don't let the Zebra effect thing kill your profit.

Risk definitely outweighs the reward. The 200-300 you may or may not be making extra is definitely not worth it.
Especially if they dip below retail, and even if not, the buzz is definitely down.

Funny just got a email from YS saying my package was delivered and apologizing for the delayed response...on a inquiry about my package which got delivered on Oct 22 after 3 weeks of no response...smh...glad these zebras gonna be readily available imma pass on YS this go around...

was this posted ?
yeezy-waverunner-700-white-release.jpg
F and F apparently. I'd hit

Anyone come across a side by side shot of butters and sesames? Keen to see a comparison in the same light.

Been a while but the footapps is now 1 account per phone? Tried to log in to my other account but it was reflecting the same info as the previous one

I did use PayPal, because thats how I won the raffle.

How does the return shipping work? I've read it on the PP site, but do I print the return shipping label through PP or get it elsewhere (FedEx or what not) and then get reimbursed?

They say you cannot ship back to a store, other than the store it was sent from.

I’ve shipped back to SNS. Cost was roughly $40 US sending two pairs back in one box from the west coast to their returns warehouse. I shipped DHL, USPS may be less expensive. It’s why I only buy from SNS what I won’t return. No US return spot is really a problem. I emailed them to verify I had to return to an overseas address and they confirmed.

Call PayPal, since you used them, they should reimburse up to $30 for return shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom