Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
how deformed does your foot have to be to wear v2's and 500's in the same size? :rofl:
I wear the same sz in 350 V2, 700, 500 and Calabasas. Only issues i had were with Beluga 2.0 which fit tight, but this is a known issue that they run smaller than other V2

Tbh If you have very worked in a shoe store, you’d be surprised how much it varies. Personally I’m not a fan of the term “TTS” because everyone is different often very different. Just nice to hear perspective on people who have had the various models.
Yea TTS isnt really helpful. I wear 2 different sizes in Adidas shoes, a half size apart. I always cop the larger size when I am unable to try on a shoe

lazy canadians :smh:

giphy.gif

The FTL email says kid sizes available... guessing they may have bae sizes up in the morn, better be sharp.

Won the Salts on SNS , looking for a website with free shipping for the Sesame (waited too long and now I want them , lol )

Bought a pair of the salts. I really don't care for the 500s, in fact I find them ugly, but I wanted at least one pair of this model as I have one of all except the 750s, and I found the salts to be the best of the bunch that have come out. I like them more in pics where they turn out more dark gray than light, but it's probably just the filter work.

Back
Top Bottom