Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Both of those videos just make me extra thirsty for my pairs... I want my moonrock 500’s NOW. Holiday shipping backlogs be damned...

Sorry if this has been asked, what is the sizing equivalent of a size 7 GS yeezy 350 v2 sesame to a mens size?

So stoked on my sesames and all my recent pickups but damn, what a whirlwind. Waverunners, Mauves, Zebras, Sesames and Salts all in like a 2 month span. Wallet is hot lol

It's very common for your feet to not be the same size which is probably why one feels tighter.
I experienced the same thing. Left is way tighter than right and usually it's the other way around. I only have 3 cw's of V2's but to me the sizing is getting smaller. Creams are money and roomy on tts without insole, Zebras area little tighter but feel like a new shoe thats needing broken in, Sesame's however feel half size small. Toes touch pretty hard at the toe and even with some stretch they still seem like they will be small. Found a half size sitting so waiting to get those in hand to compare. Might have a 9 or 9.5 for retail if anyone is in need.

I took a break from the thread for a few days. I hope everyone is doing well, too. Glad to see everyone got their Salts. I'm ready for those Frozen Yellow joints. I hope they'll release locally like the Zebra and Sesame were. We're in Salt Lake City, and I think the Zebra is the first Yeezy that dropped in our city (the Salt's didn't make it, though).

I took a break from the thread for a few days. I hope everyone is doing well, too. Glad to see everyone got their Salts. I'm ready for those Frozen Yellow joints. I hope they'll release locally like the Zebra and Sesame were. We're in Salt Lake City, and I think the Zebra is the first Yeezy that dropped in our city (the Salt's didn't make it, though).
how da salts not making it to a city named after it

smh missed opportunity by ///

@jonwexler u goofed

My favorite pic I’ve snapped of these. Versatility is amazing.
F428B98B-1EDA-4248-A5C2-0F80F6AD99CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom