Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Zebra's already rebounding well on resell. I'd hold on for a long while unless you're strapped. I think they'll command a good chunk in no time.

Not strapped at all at the moment. I’ll keep my eye on the resell. I think sesames are still available in store down the street so I’ll move like thT.

I made a purchase at Champs.com on Monday to put me over the platinum status requirement, do you think it’ll update by Wednesday so I can enter in the app raffle with the 10 min head start before it closes?

Not strapped at all at the moment. I’ll keep my eye on the resell. I think sesames are still available in store down the street so I’ll move like thT.

There've been literally numerous restocks on Sesame's in the past 48 hrs. Keep your ear to the ground and you'll find it at retail or better.

I made a purchase at Champs.com on Monday to put me over the platinum status requirement, do you think it’ll update by Wednesday so I can enter in the app raffle with the 10 min head start before it closes?

For reference, I became platinum status yesterday (Monday) after picking up the Concords on Saturday. However, I bought the shoes in store. I guess it depends on if Champs credits your status when you order or when they ship.

did you just do a boil dye? i'm curious as this looks like something i'd like to do

Yea, I dip dyed them. I’ve done it before. You would also need to paint them or they will look like this
B073519D-D46C-4CD1-BCE4-0E5F397F32CB.jpeg

I’ve done a black pair
BD8FBE68-3806-422E-B2A4-241D44F78D27.jpeg

2E3DEB59-72CE-4788-842D-7957659BA74B.jpeg

As long as I spend my money I’m going to do as I please.

Funny thing is if I took zebras dyed them yellow and turned them into Yebras before those were a confirmed colorway y’all would say how ugly they are. Yet I make an all red and all black 350 and now I’m ruining the shoe lmao. Let those colorways drop and watch y’all lose your minds.

Red October this and black out that.

As long as I spend my money I’m going to do as I please.

Funny thing is if I took zebras dyed them yellow and turned them into Yebras before those were a confirmed colorway y’all would say how ugly they are. Yet I make an all red and all black 350 and now I’m ruining the shoe lmao. Let those colorways drop and watch y’all lose your minds.

Red October this and black out that.

False. The reason I say what I say regarding your customs is not based on colorway. It’s based on how you can tell they have been poorly customized. It doesn’t look smooth. And the inside collar remaining white also throws off the look of the shoes.

False. The reason I say what I say regarding your customs is not based on colorway. It’s based on how you can tell they have been poorly customized. It doesn’t look smooth. And the inside collar remaining white also throws off the look of the shoes.

You mad?!

Idk man I feel sorry for ppl like you. The level of negativity that you put into the universe is nuts. I would hate to live my live spewing this much hate.

I’m happy with my customs, I wear them. I give my shoes a spin THAT IM LOOKING FOR and make what I like. My Sock liners don’t get dyed or painted for functional reasons. For customizers out there why chance ruining socks for something ppl won’t see.

Back
Top Bottom