Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just tried 2 other random sizes, won't work.

I think they’ve sold through their stock at this point...

Likely 11.5 was sold out...Same size I was trying for and when the Apple Pay failed I figured they were gone...Great price but don’t get down on it because you missed...Tons of these out there so good chance you can pull a pair in for a few bucks under retail somewhere else...

2 pairs being delivered after the holiday burns a little but maybe YS will try to get them to us before hand...

I'm still mad about that foot locker L. I always win there lol. I went with YS on a Sz 12 just now .it's my first time purchasing from them, so I hope this goes well. Shipping to Utah. I've read some of your experiences, so does an authorization on my card mean they'll EVENTUALLY ship? Or am I getting a false hope?

I'm still mad about that foot locker L. I always win there lol. I went with YS on a Sz 12 just now .it's my first time purchasing from them, so I hope this goes well. Shipping to Utah. I've read some of your experiences, so does an authorization on my card mean they'll EVENTUALLY ship? Or am I getting a false hope?

You Should Be Good Homie :nthat:

BUT

As We All Know, Nothing Is Guaranteed With YS :lol:

When I checked the store locator on ADC there were countless JD stores through out Europe. I hope our order go thru looks like they have plenty lol

Only issue I ever had with YS supply, ever, was the original frozen yellow release. Everything else has been more consistent than ADC.

YS was $240, which is six dollars more than if I bought locally with sales tax! Does YS charge some states tax and the shipping?

Back
Top Bottom