Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Grabbed from FNL for $200 with my WC rewards and my semi frozen arrived from JD Sports for $170 thanks to CLUTCH. Great way to start the day.

Sitting on any site of your choice. I would suggest FNL because of the free shipping FTL charging 7.99 out here smh

I think FA does free shipping, too.

Desktop sites are still an easy cop. I've been adding to cart and getting to checkout screen with no trouble, but everything keeps freezing on mobile.

I think FA does free shipping, too.

Desktop sites are still an easy cop. I've been adding to cart and getting to checkout screen with no trouble, but everything keeps freezing on mobile.

Footaction charged, I didn't realize it until looking at the confirmation screen and noticed it was $24 something, because I used the app

FNL continues to be trash. It never processes my WC Rewards after I click through to the order summary page, so I always end up having to call them to get a $20 credit to my card.

Oh well...a few bucks below retail is worth the hassle I guess. Not to mention another WC Rewards.
I’m going through this now..paypal isn’t working..should I just use my regular card and call to add the rewards later?

Waiting for ftl to open. Got a reserved pair. First time I’ll see the shoes in person before buying. It’s always been online for me. I don’t mind paying tax to have them the day of.

Sounds like everyone is getting whatever they need, love it.

Team early really lost their draws on this one... :rofl:

giphy.gif

So $250 on footlocker.com pass, no mil disco, no free shipping, yeah I'm all the way good, only the gitd will be worth that price in my mind

So $250 on footlocker.com pass, no mil disco, no free shipping, yeah I'm all the way good, only the gitd will be worth that price in my mind

My Total Was $245 And Some Change Shipped..... $2 More Or So Than Some Local FTLs After Tax

That $230 Shipped From Kith Aint Bad Tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom