Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My Total Was $245 And Some Change Shipped..... $2 More Or So Than Some Local FTLs After Tax
That $230 Shipped From Kith Aint Bad Tho :nerd:
Screenshot_20181227-160953_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm stick to my guns, no mil disco no purchase

It's crazy FTL/FTA nickel and dime you to the point they don't even give you free shipping on a $200+ purchase. But they will give you free shipping on a pair of socks. :smh:

It's crazy FTL/FTA nickel and dime you to the point they don't even give you free shipping on a $200+ purchase. But they will give you free shipping on a pair of socks. :smh:

I prob would've grabbed if free shipping but now I won't even with free shippin

So $250 on footlocker.com pass, no mil disco, no free shipping, yeah I'm all the way good, only the gitd will be worth that price in my mind

I haven't ordered from FTL in a while but decided to start the checkout process. Tax AND shipping? I'm good.

This is why I like Undefeated - Just pay the box price and you're out the door.

In before the usual guys come in commenting, "yall are broke bois. It's only $20-30 extra." :rolleyes

I haven't ordered from FTL in a while but decided to start the checkout process. Tax AND shipping? I'm good.

This is why I like Undefeated - Just pay the box price and you're out the door.

In before the usual guys come in commenting, "yall are broke bois. It's only $20-30 extra." :rolleyes

I feel like when you buy as many shoes as a lot of us do, those fees add up quick. Think of all the yeezy drops in the past few months. If you copped all of them from YS and you bought 5 pairs, that alone is $100 extra you spent.

Cats don't think in the longterm, bottom line type of way. I know I'm going to keep buying shoes, so I might as well minimize my cost as much as I can.

I feel like when you buy as many shoes as a lot of us do, those fees add up quick. Think of all the yeezy drops in the past few months. If you copped all of them from YS and you bought 5 pairs, that alone is $100 extra you spent.

Cats don't think in the longterm, bottom line type of way. I know I'm going to keep buying shoes, so I might as well minimize my cost as much as I can.

I look at it as more of a principle thing than a money thing. The majority of us (excluding the 15 yr olds reselling shoes for $10 profit) can afford to pay shipping and tax every time but it's the idea that other retailers are willing to sell without charging those. Footlocker is charging both because they simply can. I'll either pay $220 or $0 for the Statics.

Yeezy sit and don't sell out and people complain about sales tax and shipping.

let them sell out or be hype and people are quick to check out without hesitation.

Nobody was complaining about shipping or tax when the reflective dropped. they just wanted to get through.

Yeezy sit and don't sell out and people complain about sales tax and shipping.

let them sell out or be hype and people are quick to check out without hesitation.

Nobody was complaining about shipping or tax when the reflective dropped. they just wanted to get through.

I can only speak for myself but ain't no "complaining" over here. I'm objectively stating that I as a consumer won't pay for tax AND shipping from retailer A when retailer B is willing to sell without charging those.

If retailer A was charging tax and shipping for the reflectives (assuming they were more available) and retailer B wasn't, I would still make the exact same comments. Of course we're going to make comments about tax/shipping when there's so many options to buy from. Your argument doesn't apply because there weren't options to pick from yesterday in regards to buying the reflectives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom