Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So they pulled that bull**** & announced the time for the 3M Static’s, where’s the time for the 700s tho

i would pay $300 straight for these. sns raffle or ssense only. $340 tax and shipping included is a no from me lol. theyre great tho for sure

Static Yeezy 1.jpg

Quick pic to show the 3M

After wearing the Static 350 all day, I feel they are bigger than the recent Zebra drop. I depend on FTL reserve, so I don't even bot her w/ putting in for a sz 13 (I'm a 12). The Static's are mad comfy at TTS, and received some compliments too.

They’re most def bigger out of the box. My usual 11.5 doesn’t feel the same as it usually does. I think the knit is thinner or something.

Thinking about going TTS because once they stretch they’ll feel too big for my liking.

That’s my point, they should have done the same for the 3M :smh:

Not understanding why people keep saying this.

It was an exclusive Yeezy! The first in a while with resale value. It was going to be a mess regardless

99% of the people going after these were assuming they'd release at 3am...before the time was announced

Anybody have pics of reflective vs non-reflective in normal light? Both are on the way for me. but I get the feeling I'll just wanna keep the non's.

Anyone know where I can still find the static 350’s online??? Or maybe have an extra 9.5 they wanna sell at retail.

My pair got “delivered” today from finish line. I got home and saw nothing. I checked my cameras in that hour time frame around the time it was delivered and never saw the ups guy go to my house. I did see the truck drive past my house. So now they’re lost... and gonna try to get my money back hopefully.

Static’s are my first pair of yeezys, I went up a half size. All I keep hearing is how they fit tts, I’m gonna be so disappointed if the pair I ordered are too big. Talking about the 350s btw.

Static’s are my first pair of yeezys, I went up a half size. All I keep hearing is how they fit tts, I’m gonna be so disappointed if the pair I ordered are too big. Talking about the 350s btw.

350's have never been TTS lol. You should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom