Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Soooo I see a lot of people saying “oh they gonna restock”. I don’t think these are going to restock. This is the first pair of the V2. Probably will be the more limited pair just like the Beluga and every other pair of the first Yeezy of that model

Adidas never releases just 1colorway for any model and if these are a limited run they will either restock or drop a ton of colors. Think about it like this they are supposedly dropping the 700 V3 next year but still dropping at least 3 more pairs of 700 V1s that same same year. Adidas have established they plan to **** out yeezys like Jordan does with 1s

It has nothing to do with pocket watching.
I own Waves and Mauves, but no way I would ever say the $300 price tag is justified.

Adidas is not dumb.
Producing these in Wave or Mauve numbers would make them sit hard and go under retail.
Make these limited and some people will get interested in 700s again.
Also it’s a way to “justify” the $300 price tag.

I think keeping the wave runners limited as the OG model would have been better. I have wave and mauve and am passing on these.

So happy to see they are really limited, if not would be considered robbery. MSRP is kobe rape and resell prices are for the desperate and full ******s only. Never go full ****** my friends...

I don't see the correlation. Why is the $300 price tag not considered robbery anymore just because its limited? Retail price of a shoe shouldn't be determined by its scarcity

93253130-0BF8-4656-A47D-797C9C25F755.png

I’ll take the V1s dropping in this pic or even the V3s over static v2s

Wave Runners restocked... twice
I feel like that was a special case... the first drop was a shock drop with some limited Calabasas and Yeezy Season stuff. The second time was the actual wide- release. The third time was after all of those factories were announced and they started replicating a lot the classics. I think people are getting too comfortable due to the fact that certain models got re-released, which he did before with the Yeezy 350s v2 in the early phases too. The fact is that Yeezys are still limited in comparison to every other shoe. Once certain models/colorways start going limited again, people will complain and this “they will restock” mentality will cease to exist.

01449C17-3778-41C7-A481-B7405934198B.png
I got this email in but is this just for the person who won on the app or is it for every one tho. Who know? If it for everyone I’m gonna go check the 5th ave but don’t wanna waste my time if it not.

Those 700 V2 are really nice, congrats to everyone who got a pair. I just cant justify the $300 price tag. Went with the FOG skylons instead.

Why we can't get an announcement of some black colorways.... I just don't understand. It irks me....

Back
Top Bottom