Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yep, I made a small edit before that colored in the midsole "splash area" a bit and also made the circles silver:

StaticEdit.png

This looks better than the product that was released.

But there’s still something that looks off about the V2, specifically in the toe panel. They should’ve tweaked it a bit to flow more with the updated design

Yep, I made a small edit before that colored in the midsole "splash area" a bit and also made the circles silver:

StaticEdit.png

I like your design better than the existing one. The 700 shoe shape is cool, but the color blocking is kind of wack on these.

Lol resell price isn’t gonna go up. When YS pairs get shipped in people are going to be dumping them
It's amazing how a couple of yrs ago these woulda sold for 1000+ easy. Wanted to make a profit but those days are over. Likely only to make 150 after ATC fees. I know it's still money made but not worth the wait to me

It's amazing how a couple of yrs ago these woulda sold for 1000+ easy. Wanted to make a profit but those days are over. Likely only to make 150 after ATC fees. I know it's still money made but not worth the wait to me

Are we talking about the 3ms? Or the 700 v2s?

For your reference and future legit checks.

V1 - Regular insole, V2 - Ortholite
V1- No visible boost in side, V2 - Visible boost inside
V1 - Size tag on collar w/ "YEEZY" branding, V2 - Size tag on tongue

Also, V2 has no tongue loop for all who care.

V2 is definitely has a more comfortable sole, with a more pliable step or more "boost" like feeling.

Weight: V1 (size 11.5): 15.8 oz, V2 (size 12): 15oz

V2 feels TTS, but I still prefer a half size up in 350s and 700s.

View attachment 2238902 View attachment 2238903 View attachment 2238904 View attachment 2238905
Should add to first post

I think the static 700s are still a little meh. Still reminds me of my ironing board. I'm starting to warm up to the triple blacks even tho I said I really don't need anymore all black shoes lmao.

Had my boy pick up a pair from Adidas in CHI, they had been sellin em since 9 and he went at 1 and copped. Brazy!!!

Anyone seen any static 350's sitting in stores? Got a footlocker giftcard and was wondering if it is even worth checking if any footlockers around me have them lol

I actually feel like the materials on the 700 V2 feel better. The panel on the toe feels like som type of leather or super short suede and the new mesh material feels softer and overall better than on the 700 V1’s. That’s just my opinion ofc but the upper definitely is more comfy for me and the sole feels a tiny bit softer too. I’m glad I got them. They definitely pop more in person than on pics. Color wise Waverunners > all the other 700’s we’ve seen so far but materials and overall comfortness 700 V2 > Mauves and Waves.

Copped at adidas originals on Melrose in LA. First in store purchase of any yeezy. I was driving Uber for extra cash and didn’t intend to buy them, but the line looked moderate, nothing crazy, so I turned around and got in line. Haven’t even looked at them yet. I have a bit of buyer remorse because that $328.50 after tax is steep. Going to look them over at home and decide what to do with them.

Been following the yeezy sneaker game for a minute but only started purchasing now that it’s gotten easier. I’ve got two pairs of the utility black 500’s as they were my first, the salt 500’s and now these static 700’s. The only 350 V2 I like is the Sesame. I want those badly. In my opinion, 350 V1s still take the cake.

Back
Top Bottom