Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone still own the nike yeezy 1. Just wondering if they are still wearable. Was looking to try and grab a used pair off goat. But don't want to get em if they just gonna fall apart when I go to wear em. Any help would be appreciated.

Mini me in her PB.
A2274B38-08FD-4BE3-8ACB-A5340122751A.jpeg

Does anyone still own the nike yeezy 1. Just wondering if they are still wearable. Was looking to try and grab a used pair off goat. But don't want to get em if they just gonna fall apart when I go to wear em. Any help would be appreciated.

They're still good and have plenty of years left

if you’re talking about me you should know i’ve been in this thread saying i want them but the price is a bit too high for me
i’m in line copping a 7 for my girl (even tho i told her they i struck out after not even trying on YS lol)

glad you got em x 2 brosef.

Was I the only one who got the 3M Reflective 350s delivered early in this thread? Can you guys like this if you also copped, want to see how many were successful :nerd:

Was at a party and my drunk *** got on the homies comp a min before drop and copped!

Surprised I did considering I didn't have auto fill and had to fill everything out.

they aren’t that old. My set is still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom