• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CA0112D5-8966-4EFD-9A1B-BF5B09D1DF76.jpeg

Anybody know of any sites that still has the statics for sale ina size 7 or 7.5? Help a brother out. Thanks in advance.

I think Frozen Yellow 700 v1, Analogs and salt 700 would all benefit with a black lace swap . All I know is, I need some 700 v1s.

700 v2s..ya'll can slam em like Giannis into the trash can...or Steph Curry em into the garbage compactor fa 3

And I think NR 350's are better than reflective 350's in terms of the being caught without the 3M.. just for the fact of what skala skala 's pic showed. And with that being said... why won't the damn 700's restock. I may have to off stuff and try for a 400 cop in the next few weeks.

I feel like there will definitely be a RS with the pattern but chancing it against 7-9 months is low key risky.. patience is still with me for the right now though.

Pulled the trigger on my mauves on stockx like the 22nd of December
They still haven’t even arrived at stockx for authtentification, no refund no update no emails nada
Should I be concerned?
I got my waverunners through stockx and it took a lil bit but I feel like this is excessive considering it hasn’t even been authenticated yet
should I be concerned or should I just take the holidays into consideration? HALP!

And I think NR 350's are better than reflective 350's in terms of the being caught without the 3M.. just for the fact of what skala skala 's pic showed. And with that being said... why won't the damn 700's restock. I may have to off stuff and try for a 400 cop in the next few weeks.

I feel like there will definitely be a RS with the pattern but chancing it against 7-9 months is low key risky.. patience is still with me for the right now though.
i heard if u cop reflective v2 YS sends u a secret link for V2 700 restock

They still haven’t even arrived at stockx for authtentification, no refund no update no emails nada
Should I be concerned?
I got my waverunners through stockx and it took a lil bit but I feel like this is excessive considering it hasn’t even been authenticated yet
should I be concerned or should I just take the holidays into consideration? HALP!
do you know if the seller shipped? that does seem excessive even with the holidays.

if the seller did ship though, it could be taking longer if the seller is overseas. you should reach out to stockx.

Should I be concerned?
email them for a refund. i emailed once after 4 days with no movement and they gave it to me no questions asked.

Should I be concerned?

Same thing just happened to me with my Spider-Man 1’s. I ordered on December 22, seller shipped, and didn’t hear anything since. I emailed Stockx this week, and they claimed the shoes were due to them yesterday. The shoes finally arrived as they said, but in England. They were authenticated and shipped. So it turns out you probably have an overseas pair. I’m still wondering when I’ll even receive my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom