Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone else not get their static’s from footaction.com? My shipping email said it was supposed to be delivered to my house in Cali on Thursday, but now it says on it’s way to ups.

Already knew laces on the 700v2s is trash but damn the creasing is pretty bad too. Still a pass.

Ok, I’ve been monitoring the 3M Static’s to purchase since the release on StockX, & I have a bit of a theory. Somehow these prices are being manipulated, I’m just not sure how. I’ve watched prices dip as low as 360s & then shoot back up to 440 within a day or so, but not too many of the bids are jumping, & when they do it looks weird, almost as if the bids are fake. If I’m looking to purchase a shoe & I see prices trending downward, why would I willingly pay more within the same 24 hours it was at its cheapest? Maybe it’s a few people being impatient & just dropping whatever $ amount just to have the shoe, but the sheer number of pairs up for sale for an ridiculous amount of money compared to the relatively low bids, coupled with the last few days of sales, something isn’t making sense to me...& it’s not just exclusive to the 3M Static’s, it’s across multiple hyped releases on StockX! What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Lol, conspiracy theories

StockX isn't gonna go through the time or effort to manipulate the market over some bricks

sellers do it

I’m not saying it’s StockX doing the manipulation, I think it’s sellers

and they've been doing it for decades from ebay to goat to stockx, your friends buy they shoe but don't really buy the shoe it's how you cause fake hype and price rise

Ok, I’ve been monitoring the 3M Static’s to purchase since the release on StockX, & I have a bit of a theory. Somehow these prices are being manipulated, I’m just not sure how. I’ve watched prices dip as low as 360s & then shoot back up to 440 within a day or so, but not too many of the bids are jumping, & when they do it looks weird, almost as if the bids are fake. If I’m looking to purchase a shoe & I see prices trending downward, why would I willingly pay more within the same 24 hours it was at its cheapest? Maybe it’s a few people being impatient & just dropping whatever $ amount just to have the shoe, but the sheer number of pairs up for sale for an ridiculous amount of money compared to the relatively low bids, coupled with the last few days of sales, something isn’t making sense to me...& it’s not just exclusive to the 3M Static’s, it’s across multiple hyped releases on StockX! What do you guys think?
I’m not saying it’s StockX doing the manipulation, I think it’s sellers

I think it's a bit of a stretch to think that the market is being manipulated by certain sellers because of a mere $80 jump in price over a couple days.

Unlikely. Just too much would have to happen. Heres the plain and simple of it...they are the market now. Its hella easy to sell...kids get 2-3 pairs in hand on RD and send em off for lunchmoney nxt week. They dont care. And trust thst major retailers are moving stuff through there too. Not like ftl but smsller places with nike and adidas accts can move product there and still make profit without having to RTV anything keeping their metrics high. Its a win for buyers but it is not a resellers market.

What I’ve noticed that I’m following the 3M yet I’m not getting notices/emails when new asks are getting posted unlike every other shoe I follow which is strange to me.

You aren’t wrong at all. There’s a StockX script that somebody on twitter uses to manipulate prices. Ain’t no way in hell Statics go from 1k to $400 within days. That was my first red flag. Turns out the script was used on the 700s as well, the Off White UNC’s were another victim of this when they randomly shot up after being in the $600 price range for awhile. Purple Lobsters, and Concepts Kyries also fell victim to this market manipulation, and that’s why the Special Box Kyrie 5’s are almost the same price as the regular box. Here’s one of the videos I found on twitter:

You aren’t wrong at all. There’s a StockX script that somebody on twitter uses to manipulate prices. Ain’t no way in hell Statics go from 1k to $400 within days. That was my first red flag. Turns out the script was used on the 700s as well, the Off White UNC’s were another victim of this when they randomly shot up after being in the $600 price range for awhile. Purple Lobsters, and Concepts Kyries also fell victim to this market manipulation, and that’s why the Special Box Kyrie 5’s are almost the same price as the regular box. Here’s one of the videos I found on twitter:

one thing to remember though is that stockx reports sales across multiple mediums

0E06F446-B311-49AE-8CEF-EBB8598EA598.jpeg
The 3M seems disorganized on Reflectives.
If you compare it to adidas ultraboost 3M it looked more definitive and you can still see the PK pattern.

Back
Top Bottom