Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think that's what may make the salt 700s the second best next to the waves. while no wow factor, you know they'll be consistantly game winners. they're like the Dirk or Tim Duncans

The Big Fundemental

tenor.gif

I bet those are the boxes for the new Clay / True Form v2s, not a Beluga 1.0 restock.

But then again the sticker has a Beluga 1.0 product ID. BB1828.

Did the Zebra restock have the same product ID?

I’d be in for 2 pairs of belugas, although I’d much rather the 2.0s. The first colorway v2 makes sense to double on

did everyone get their salts today?

:nerd:

**EDIT**
well i guess so then. i just added to cart from that titolo link. was never interested. but that says alot about how far from grace yeezy has fallen. although he still caking all the way up tho. obviously, if these weren't such a bland and boring c/w, they'd have sold much better.

**EDIT**
well i guess so then. i just added to cart from that titolo link. was never interested. but that says alot about how far from grace yeezy has fallen. although he still caking all the way up tho. obviously, if these weren't such a bland and boring c/w, they'd have sold much better.

They Actually Sold Faster Than Any Other Recent Yeezy Release Tho :lol:

They Actually Sold Faster Than Any Other Recent Yeezy Release Tho :lol:

I was just going to say the same thing- Despite how “far from grace YZ has fallen”, these sure did sell out fast. Someone certainly wanted them...

I was saying they were hot the whole time, just a pricey / overkill addition when I already have the OGs & muaves, considering the simplicity. I ended up caving & scooping on ADC despite posting yesterday that I wasn’t buying them SMH lol

**EDIT**

It's almost $400 for them shipped on Titolo. Might as well cop off stock X for cheaper. Otherwise, these sold rather quick as expected.

i'm out the loop. i was only after db6 this morning. so i hadn't followed any of what happened today as far as these salts. since my size was still available, i ASSumed they didn't sell well. but i guess i was wrong.

They only "sold out" because Adidas significantly dropped the production numbers for Yeezy shoes. These would still be available, and probably be eventually discounted, if they were producing as many pairs as they were in 2018

Back
Top Bottom