Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
SNS always threatens you with "don't enter twice" but let them have too many pairs and boom...they don't care

Jokes on me tho cause i entered for 8 sizes and I hope I don't win anymore
20190308_125533.jpg

Sns with the paypal charge. $309 ain’t bad. Gonna splash tomorrow morning and see if any of these codes work.

Honestly, I don’t even think you’ll get $50. Shoe might be going for below retail in the aftermarket by tomorrow afternoon
F that I'm not going to pick it up.

When I got one of them grey yeezys 2 years ago I sold it to an Asian kid for $100.00 over box on the line don't look like it's going to happen with this crap

I didn't even get my size

Since some of the more recent posts seem to be about resell prices, I'm gonna chime in as well. Resell for Yeezys have definitely fallen off since 2017, but if you look at certain models/cw's, it has definitely paid off to hold onto pairs. For example, the Utility Black 500/Salt 500 have started off with really bad resell and look at it now. You could even make the argument that even Mauves are finally starting to creep up. I don't think many are in here to hold for the long haul (I don't blame you), but I will say that holding yeezys can pay off most times pending a re-release. Even looking at Blue Tints/Beluga 2.0, it dipped after Marie Kondo came out (lol) and has now gone up about 50 bucks more than a few months ago.

For the big resellers, I just don't know how they can hold onto multiple pairs of $220-$320 shoes for an extended period of time. I got bills to pay and other expenses to have money out for so long. Assuming they also hold onto other "profitable silos" like the AJ1 and OW stuff, we talking lots of money. My wife already gives me enough heat for my personal collection. No way would she have me hoarding pairs for resell when we could use the money for trips and everything else.

Thanks to those who advised going with the Small track pants over Medium. Ordered the “Core Mink” on Monday night & they got here yesterday. Fit perfect, medium would have been too long. Now I kinda want the Core Umber. They’re still on sale online for 84.99 at ubiq.
0B10DAE7-CD83-45BE-91DC-007416C5039B.jpeg
How tall are you?

Back
Top Bottom