• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
308 shipped, my 2nd 700 :nthat:
87A53DF4-21D8-4A0E-8047-6F66A9EBCC66.png

Hope Geodes are this easy. :lol:

Not sure about these, but I want to see them in the flesh before I decide. Think I’ll wait for ADC since I have a trip later this week. Savino, Fulfillment and them still take a week+ to get me my ****. :lol:

Got the W on SNS and also on Lapstone. Lapstone said they'll send an invoice sometime tomorrow. Anyone knows what'll happen if I don't pay it? Like will it hurt my chances on raffle wins in the future? I don't want to buy another pair since I already secured mine on SNS

SNS must have received a ton of stock based on this thread alone. It was the only raffle I bothered to enter and I managed to get my 13...first time winning a raffle there in over a year.

giphy.gif

If you want to rock these and are on the fence, Just cop them. Don’t let your size sit and watch it sell out. Resell isn’t lit but save yourself the hassle and cop a pair!

Waiting on Geodes..but I'm feinding to see more pics of the Analogs...I'll buy both. I know they gotta be better than the Salts..and I think Analogs will give Inertia a run for their money

Yeezys make really good sneakers..whether you like the colorways or not...the sneakers nontheless are great..and I think will stick around regardless of how hype or resell fluctuates. I can't honestly see any 700 sit on ADC for more than a day or 2 or 3. Ya'll say Mauves didn't sell out..you can still buy them for 300 or less possibly....but...they sold out on the sneaker sites. You type in Mauve on ADC..Foot locker. .Finishline...they're no longer available. .because all were sold. Just like the Inertias..all will be sold..and you better pray for discos...cuz I don't see it. They'll be at least $325-350ish on Stockx..more for bae sizes

Soo these aren’t going to be that hard to get? Lol I didn’t expect to wake up randomly at 7am and have my size 11.5 be on ys. Back to bed

Back
Top Bottom