Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Glad I don't like Geodes and couldn't cop true forms/hyper space. Long time waiting for grab these at a "decent" price.

Attachments

• oreos.png
    oreos.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
Question, does anyone have a pair of inertias that are made in China? I had waves and Mauves that are copped retail that are made in India. I copped inertias from stock x and it came with a different looking size tag and it’s made in China.
Mine ( from german adidas.de) are also made in China. So you should be fine

Disagree. I don’t think they look bad at all especially with the right fit. Mainly talking about these.

48062335_040_b
I'm blind. There's so many other options if you want Fila-like sneakers but designed better.
Karhu, Asics, Diadora, NB, retro Pumas, etc

If this FILA sneaker you posted is an indication of your taste, I got bad news for you...

that's the tipping point for you? the fact that it's slightly "not white". I guess you haven't seen any
of the black friday pack in person and in hand.

I've seen them all actually, and have a couple of them. Just ok to me. the all black with a streak of color isnt as hot as you're making it out to be.

slight not white? :lol: have you seen butters? it's literally a yellow shoe.

just noticed belugas have gone down under 600 now on stockx depending on size. Panic selling because of re-release rumors? Struck out on these since I was out of town so I'm all for the re-release :lol:

i think there will be a lot more W's than L's for Geodes. If you take the L on these, you did not try.

I put my entry 2 days ago and completely forgot...and got a w.
Don't really want them but Yeezy hype (sneaker hype in general) not that crazy around here.. just want to see a v2 in hand.

Back
Top Bottom