• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I would imagine the mesh between those 4 stripes count as 3 stripes

Thanks for explaining, I was wondering if I was needing to read between the stripes there haha.

PASS for me. Mostly because I'm not feeling that V2 silhouette but also cuz I have Mauves which look cleaner to me.

People can cringe @ my Geode on feet when I get them...just like I cringe @ the black 500s in real life and the Mauves in real life (500s feel great tho). It's the closest thing to a black Static 700v2 that we're gonna get. The triple black version is plain Jane triple black anthracite without any 3M ...I really had no choice. I'll take these shadow rat 700sv2 wit the unattractive dark colors and gorgeous blinding 3M

Ppl haven’t seen production pairs and are rolling hard. Like Ye and Kim don’t rock samples. Enjoy your geodes tho bro. Some black paint and suede dye could turn these triple black real quick

Admit it or not a lot of the backlash these Geodes are getting is because they sat, had they released these in limited numbers and ended up selling out in seconds, the criticism tone would be completely different...lmao

So many people influenced by hype exclusively.

98031097-4ED9-40C2-99D8-E95B264F9069.jpeg

Not my pic....geodes have me into the 700 V2s now

That grey toe piece reminds me of how when older dudes dye their grey hairs but forget to dye their mustache

39952B2F-5123-4048-AE49-09ECA82BF411.png
CB57313D-2FC0-4929-A51E-BB8A4B9D0B0C.png
This shoe costs almost 700 now . I think it’s trash. Yet other ppl will actually pay 700 for it. I think FOG 1s and 750s are nice for retail but I’d never pay resale. Once hype gets factored in looks fly out the window. I didn’t start buying yeezys till last year because it was too hard to get pairs then resale was nuts. Hype made me chill, now that they are accessible I get what I like.

Yo keep it real the one paid of Yeezys I regret buying is the Salt 500’s....joints looked good st first, in hand these things are just trash and hard to wear...worn them once..lmao

I had them copped sesames the week after and realized they needed to go. I hate that blue tint to the grey. If they were wave runner grey I would have easily kept them

Seeing the hate they get and the love Mauves get is jarring.

Being the same color way or close to it has nothing to do with design cues or color blocking. Toro 5s are dope but those red 5s from last year are trade and that’s the same model.

Yo keep it real the one paid of Yeezys I regret buying is the Salt 500’s....joints looked good st first, in hand these things are just trash and hard to wear...worn them once..lmao
Funny, I had the exact same experience with the Salts. I also found them hard to wear and only wore them once. Ended up selling them. Still love the Utility Black 500's and the Blush's are nice too.

If you love the Mauves and hate these, your taste for sneakers is hella confused, I don’t know how you can love one and hate the other....

I don't usually get into these taste arguments cuz it's all subjective but it's simple, the 4 stripe thing on the side of the V2s looks like trash.

I don't usually get into these taste arguments cuz it's all subjective but it's simple, the 4 stripe thing on the side of the V2s looks like trash.

Yup thats whats really killing it for me... its brings back nostalgia from my youth of seeing payless and knock branding on garbage shoes.

After seeing Geode's in person yesterday these are my favourite 700s (v1 & v2). Love the colours and the way they look on feet. People hating on these way too much.

After seeing Geode's in person yesterday these are my favourite 700s (v1 & v2). Love the colours and the way they look on feet. People hating on these way too much.

Nah... its not the Geodes its the V2.

That grey toe piece reminds me of how when older dudes dye their grey hairs but forget to dye their mustache
The grey toe is really dope imo. It's the one thing that REALLY sets it apart from the mauves as the mauves toe is a brown suede headed into the purple suede panels on the side.

Back
Top Bottom