Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Carted for someone with login info and didn't work. Used to work. They must have changed it up.

"
The purchase you are attempting requires additional verification. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please contact our customer support for more information at 1-800-654-9214."

:stoneface:

got email right away. did you get to the confirmation page?

Yep I got confirmation page. Got my order number and everything on the confirmation. Just no email.

Edit- I’m an idiot, forget to check my Junk folder lol Adidas confirmation emails has never gone to Junk before but apparently something must have been flagged

2utdDYI.jpg

Ehh these are ok. My wife loves the pink shoes, trying to get her a size 5.5/6. I knew these were gonna be popular with the ladies smh

Here's a tip for you newcomers: create multiple accounts on your Chrome browser and splash with a window per account. You have a better chance of getting through on one of them vs. one splash window.

Wow, 3.25 hours later......and the shock.....it let me past the waiting room and easily bought my size 12. Now I need to find a 9k for my son.

Was paypal removed as a payment option?? :nerd:
Haven’t see the PayPal option in quite a few releases- I think it might be available after the hype portion of the release- but I haven’t been getting an option to use PP during splash page release times. Last Yeezy I used PP on was the Salt 500. Haven’t had option since.

Back
Top Bottom