Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Haven’t see the PayPal option in quite a few releases- I think it might be available after the hype portion of the release- but I haven’t been getting an option to use PP during splash page release times. Last Yeezy I used PP on was the Salt 500. Haven’t had option since.
It was there in the beginning of the drop in the first 40 mins

Im shook, i havent recieved confirmation email either and i got the confirmation page. Charges on my card there too

I realized my confirmation email went straight to my Junk/Spam folder. I would check that if I were you.

Hey Guys. Been a while since I've been in here. Was able to cop a pair using a CC. Then none of my cards would work. No blocks on my cards as I called to clear them. Ended up trying my debit and it went through. Were CCs not going through for others?

Hey Guys. Been a while since I've been in here. Was able to cop a pair using a CC. Then none of my cards would work. No blocks on my cards as I called to clear them. Ended up trying my debit and it went through. Were CCs not going through for others?

A few lucky individuals' CC's just doesn't go through. Always need a back up plan when trying to purchase Yeezys on ADC.

D560A2C6-6F41-4287-AAE3-E843B5589E2D.jpeg

Safe To Say Adidas Payment Processing Server Is ****ed! :lol:

Bro - I've got like 9 of those on a AMEX and another 9 on my Chase. Haven't checked my other cards.

What’s worst? splashing or YS line

Gotta be YS.

At least ADC is friendly enough to make a sound when you get past the splash page. Just gotta turn your volume all the way up and you can go about your business instead of sitting glued to your screens.

only 11,11.5,12 left - managed to get passed splash page 3x in the last 15 minutes (deleting cookies after purchased)

Waited 2 hours on splash screen. Had to go to work and got through, but since I was at work couldnt checkout fast enough. RIP lol

I realized my confirmation email went straight to my Junk/Spam folder. I would check that if I were you.

Omg i saw that i mispelled my email by a letter by tracking my confirmation number. That shouldnt be a problem right? As long as my address and stuff are correct

Omg i saw that i mispelled my email by a letter by tracking my confirmation number. That shouldnt be a problem right? As long as my address and stuff are correct
Nah you’re good. You just won’t receive any updates I.e. order confirmation, shipping. I should have mentioned that if you call them they can correct it.

I’m surprised AF that this colorway has gathered so much interest.

Back
Top Bottom