Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just checked my MyChoice and my package info says 1.5 pounds. Hope thats just a generic weight. I have pants and shoes coming and I know my size 13 is more than 1.5 pounds.

Got shipment confirmation from Adidas and I was able to cop a 2nd pair locally today for $290 :pimp:

Someone, maybe Yeezy Supply, is dumping massive quantity of Geodes on StockX. Each size run has a dozen to couple of dozen pairs at a single price point at the current resale price.

Just checked my MyChoice and my package info says 1.5 pounds. Hope thats just a generic weight. I have pants and shoes coming and I know my size 13 is more than 1.5 pounds.
My YS UPS weights have always been accurate, so it’s probably just the pants unfortunately

My YS UPS weights have always been accurate, so it’s probably just the pants unfortunately
I hope your wrong. Hopefully they update the info with the shoes. It wouldn’t make sense to ship 2 packages to the same place. My package is still waiting for pickup so who knows.

I hope your wrong. Hopefully they update the info with the shoes. It wouldn’t make sense to ship 2 packages to the same place. My package is still waiting for pickup so who knows.
not uncommon for YS to do things that dont make sense...hope you get your shoes though

Every time I use the sock jig, Ys ships both items separately and usually not at the same time

I got 2 tracking numbers showing in UPS Mychoice. one with 1.5 lbs. and 1 with 4 lbs. don't know why they shipping separate, but im assuming the 1.5 is the pants

I wish ups my choice would work with any address. I always ship to my job and it won’t let me add a business address.

I got 2 tracking numbers showing in UPS Mychoice. one with 1.5 lbs. and 1 with 4 lbs. don't know why they shipping separate, but im assuming the 1.5 is the pants
Literally just checked MY CHOICE and I now have 2 tracking numbers as well. They are coming on different days but I have a 4.0 and 1.5 package. Super weird they are shipping at different times. Maybe that’s why they charge 20 for shipping. The logistics over there suck. Lol.

Congrats On Getting The Second Portions Of Your Orders Shipped Fella’s! :nthat:

Gives Me Some Relief The Sock Jig Is Still Alive And Well!

Got ADC Ship Notice On My Girls Size 7 Last Night And Now Just Waiting On These Last 3 Pairs To Arrive :nerd:

The amount of fake static 700's floating around is unreal. Been trying to look for a correct size outside of GOAT/StockX.

Anyone recall stock numbers when they released? I wasn't around for the drop.

Hoping the footsites restock so I can grab another sz 12

Doesn’t seem like anyone has restocked since Saturday and it’s frustrating.

Still looking for a size 7 for the wife for her bday and resell is not looking friendly. If anyone’s got any leads on one shoot me a DM and I’ll make it worth your time.

Doesn’t seem like anyone has restocked since Saturday and it’s frustrating.

Still looking for a size 7 for the wife for her bday and resell is not looking friendly. If anyone’s got any leads on one shoot me a DM and I’ll make it worth your time.
I grabbed a 12.5 as a personal off YS but people are saying the knit on these are better so i may be fine with a 12. I’ll keep the 12.5 unless somebody restocks then I’ll off it for a 12

Back
Top Bottom