Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah I agree 700s are the best Yeezy ever. 350s look great in pics and in hand but once I put them on they just look weird on my feet. I’ve had multiple pairs because I want to give them a chance but they always look weird to me. I just like the classic shoe silhouette of the 700’s. I like a little more structure and support in my shoes

You have some wide *** feet don’t you :lol:

I will say though, if you’re going to be doing a lot of walking around and/or standing then the 700 >>>>>>> 350.

Without BOOST..Yeezys wouldn’t have blown up THIS much. BOOST comfort is ridiculous..but most the sneakers with BOOST looked bad. ( i dig UBs and NMDs ,NITEJOGGER and all the other models with BOOST..but they don’t look all that )Yeezy’s look ..DECENT..and they have BOOST.
It’s really why I justify paying $300 for 700s..to have BOOST in a sneaker that looks like a sneaker .

You have some wide *** feet don’t you :lol:

I will say though, if you’re going to be doing a lot of walking around and/or standing then the 700 >>>>>>> 350.
Nah I’d say my feet are pretty average, I just don’t like how the PK feels and looks on them, it feels like nothing is on my foot and while some people like that I want something more substantial on foot.

UB’s look better on me but I don’t really like wearing them that much either

They are the epitome of the modern day day shoe

Smh.

I forgot, to most people new balance, ASICS, puma, and Reebok runners have been labeled “old people shoes”.

Funny to me, if half of you all even knew who helped Kanye design the 700 it would make sense why to Runner heads the 700 is amazing.

Reactions: JPS
Blah blah blah blah - when's the next drop??

Weren't these Clay 350's exclusive to North America???

Were's the rich EU people that don't have a pair, ya'll don't believe in resale?

Smh.

I forgot, to most people new balance, ASICS, puma, and Reebok runners have been labeled “old people shoes”.

Funny to me, if half of you all even knew who helped Kanye design the 700 it would make sense why to Runner heads the 700 is amazing.

But I’ve never once seen a person running in them which makes them by and large a lifestyle shoe....a very bulky lifestyle shoe...that being said the wave runners and mauve are nice colorwyays....static’s, and geodes look terrible tho imo

Smh.

It takes the general public roughly 2 years to catch on to a trend/fad. About right for these 700's.

My best friend and his wife used to tease me constantly about my 'grandpa' shoes, and then he went and copped some inertia's a couple weeks back.

For me, the 700 is the GAWD shoe because of comfort, bar none. I can wear my pair all day and they support the **** out of my bad ankle. Love em'.

image.jpg

Wifey’s first pair of Yeezys came in.

Last edited:
They finally shipped my size 12 about 5min ago, like I mentioned before, don't call or chat if still waiting for ADC... just let it play out.

Just got my pair in today. Very interesting colorway. Can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like these before. Not the biggest fan overall, but kudos to Adidas/Yeezy for a very unique look IMO

I don’t understand how 350s are a fad that’ll go away in a few years. Too many people worldwide love them. If you want to get rid an awful fad..how bout if people stopped wearing socks and slippers or slides? or wateva they wanna call em

Back
Top Bottom