Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hmm, still not sure what to do on the Clay's vs Trueform question. Like em both, but for different reasons. Hyperspaces won't be here for another week. I figure I'll keep 2 of 3. On these pics, no filters were used.

fullsizeoutput_1bd3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1bd0.jpeg

Hmm, still not sure what to do on the Clay's vs Trueform question. Like em both, but for different reasons. Hyperspaces won't be here for another week. I figure I'll keep 2 of 3. On these pics, no filters were used.

fullsizeoutput_1bd3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1bd0.jpeg
I'm a sucker for packs...if I was put in the same position, especially if I had all pairs already, I'd probably end up keeping them all :lol:

Nah they overestimated with my pair. Said should be here april 11, but it got delivered today. But then again, it's most likely because stockx already had the pair from how fast it was shipped from seller to being authenticated.

So how many days did it actually take for yours to get to you?

I’m heading to Miami Tuesday morning and I’ll be gone for a week so I was hoping I’d have them by then.

Are most TTS 11.5" peeps going with a size 12 for these V2's? Just curious. I've never had a size 11.5" so I have no clue what they feel like. I know a size 11 is too small in the toebox area. Currently waiting for my pair from Adidas.

fullsizeoutput_1bd3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1bd0.jpeg
Where did you cop TFs and how much did you pay ?

About Hyperspace I saw an asian guy on Clays release day wearing them. They going to have a high resell value but the cw is bleh. Clays > TF > HS.

Clays are so roomy compared to all the other 350 v2’s. This greatly improves the comfort of them. I always felt on all pairs except for the static’s and now clays that the knit hugged your feet so tight that after an hour of wear your feet would ache. I resolved it by taking out the insole. The colorway puts these right next to the zebra and og beluga for top spot.

Clays are so roomy compared to all the other 350 v2’s. This greatly improves the comfort of them. I always felt on all pairs except for the static’s and now clays that the knit hugged your feet so tight that after an hour of wear your feet would ache. I resolved it by taking out the insole. The colorway puts these right next to the zebra and og beluga for top spot.

hit them with a blow dryer while theyre still on your feet to stretch it out

Where did you cop TFs and how much did you pay ?

About Hyperspace I saw an asian guy on Clays release day wearing them. They going to have a high resell value but the cw is bleh. Clays > TF > HS.

I grabbed the TF's from YeezySupply EU via a UK forwarding service. The delivery from YS WITHIN EU was like 70 bucks. Overall cost with delivery, forwarding, US service, etc was $365.

On. the Hyperspaces -- I ordered through YeezySupply Asia and a forwarding service in HK. It'll end up being about $300 total when they arrive.

Got my 2 pairs and my brother's pair. 2 came in the usual box from Adidas with the product label on the side. But I got 1 pair from an Adidas Portland address and not the usual South Carolina address. Oh and this pair came with a packing slip and no product label on the side.

Anyone got their YS clay delivered yet? My pair from ADC came yesterday but my YS order has had no movement besides the shipping label being created. Last time this happened YS never shipped the shoes after 2 months and I had to hit them with a chargeback.

Anyone got their YS clay delivered yet? My pair from ADC came yesterday but my YS order has had no movement besides the shipping label being created. Last time this happened YS never shipped the shoes after 2 months and I had to hit them with a chargeback.

Mine started moving today also. Shoes say they will be delivered on Tuesday. (I’m in Florida)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom