Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
this will die out just like roshe hype. how long will the masses be on knit/sock with sole attached? they not even real sneakers imo. yeezy and Adidas dont go well together imo. this is literally all hype. I cant imagine what prices would look like had yzy not TEMPORARILY fallen out of favor with the public over the maga situation. wow. I'm off this ****!

Well leather has been on sneakers for about 80 years.....knit uppers will be around for awhile.

this will die out just like roshe hype. how long will the masses be on knit/sock with sole attached? they not even real sneakers imo. yeezy and Adidas dont go well together imo. this is literally all hype. I cant imagine what prices would look like had yzy not TEMPORARILY fallen out of favor with the public over the maga situation. wow. I'm off this ****!

How much longer will leather shoes have hype? How is a material gonna die out? :lol:

werent u jsut d riding the 700s the other week?

D2C4A6BD-1FA3-4F6F-84C8-26F5B99520E6.jpeg
545F1DDC-7307-485C-B011-E3FC50EE42E4.jpeg
Does anyone have static reflective 350s that have an orange tint to the clear stripe? I just got these in and everything is legit but there’s just a weird orange hue to the plastic pieces under the clear stripe.

Any euro member can help me? Is "FOUR" an actual legit store from NL?

Wanted to buy this pair of TRFRMs but seller doesn't have the receipt.

Don't want to get scammed lol.

Last edited:
500 and 700 are products of hype, and have no long term value. 350 V2 is a hyped shoe, but a sleek, timeless design. Not all colorways of the 350 are timeless, however. Example: Clays :sick: Static’s :sick:.... BUT most of the original forms of the 350 V2s are timeless colorways that will never get old. Triple Black V2 will be one of those colorways, If they are what we’ve seen so far.

I'm of the opposite opinion. 350s getting stale to me. 700s look better. New Balance has been popular for decades with their retro runner dad shoe vibes, so I don't think it's a phase.

350s are harder to wear too, as far as what type of denim they can be worn with. Has to be small leg opening denim for them to look good, whereas 700s can be skinny denim or wider (which is coming back in style)

I'm of the opposite opinion. 350s getting stale to me. 700s look better. New Balance has been popular for decades with their retro runner dad shoe vibes, so I don't think it's a phase.

350s are harder to wear too, as far as what type of denim they can be worn with. Has to be small leg opening denim for them to look good, whereas 700s can be skinny denim or wider (which is coming back in style)
Agreed. People keep saying 350s are/will be timeless when their history has only been a handful of years. Meanwhile 500s and 700s are a byproduct of actual timeless silhouttes dating decades back. I just think people are attached to this feeling of being the first to be on the train and therefore convey that they are above the hype.

D2C4A6BD-1FA3-4F6F-84C8-26F5B99520E6.jpeg
545F1DDC-7307-485C-B011-E3FC50EE42E4.jpeg
Does anyone have static reflective 350s that have an orange tint to the clear stripe? I just got these in and everything is legit but there’s just a weird orange hue to the plastic pieces under the clear stripe.
Thought these were Hyperspaces at first lol

Back
Top Bottom