Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I like 750s, dont have a pair so Id definitely cop.

then again, im 5’7 with thick calves

D941FFB6-92C2-4BBB-8474-F0CBA8A90623.jpeg

if you're not wearing a LONG TEE with your 750, you're not doing it right. LMAO
Can anyone here show us a pic of 750s being worn with non-Moses clothes?

yeezy-boost-750-grey-on-feet-photos-4.jpg

Hopefully Vanta's look close to that pic posted. The pair Ye's been wearing seems like a diffferent upper. He always does wear early samples too.

Love my 750s (OGs and Chocolates). OGs don't get much wear cause it's harder to pull off at work but Chocs look like a brown boot so I can get away with it in a corporate setting.

And with the 350 V2s with see thru stripe..my feeling on why it only worked on the Static pairs..is because it's just a strip or stripe that's exposing what's underneath the knit showing you the holes of the shoe lace piece. As a one time thing to see a little peak under the hood sorta speak, on a white pair where you can see it easily..that's fine...it's not attractive by any means..but it worked with the white upper and crazy static design. It'll work on the all black pair..only because it'll be blacked out. It doesn't work on any other pairs.
Clays over the black all day. Clays best new 350. The black one looks terrible and from more than 5 feet away they look work shoes. The new upper is completely muted on the black 350. unlike the static and clay where the new upper is easily visible.

I will post pictures. I just feel like they will be hard to move etc if i dont have tags. I feel like this dude cut the tags put them on fakes so he can sell both ways. Either way without any tag. I am not happy about it. I feel like even stock x would reject them because they don't have tags. I was told by them that they must include tags or they won't accept them....I just feel like i got jigged and i know thats part of the game. Happens to everyone at some point. I just won't be dealing with that seller anymore.

I will post pictures. I just feel like they will be hard to move etc if i dont have tags. I feel like this dude cut the tags put them on fakes so he can sell both ways. Either way without any tag. I am not happy about it. I feel like even stock x would reject them because they don't have tags. I was told by them that they must include tags or they won't accept them....I just feel like i got jigged and i know thats part of the game. Happens to everyone at some point. I just won't be dealing with that seller anymore.
I’m curious to see pics as well. I want to buy the hyperspace but I’m in the US. So my only option is stockx/goat. Does the boost look good when you shine light though it? If you’re buying to keep then who cares about tags. Just my opinion. But if you are buying to flip down the road then I agree it’s a problem.

How do the Beluga 1’s fit? Thinking I might pull the trigger on a pair soon.

My Static 350’s are a 13 (my true size) and fit pretty well, maybe just a tag snug. Any help is appreciated.

How do the Beluga 1’s fit? Thinking I might pull the trigger on a pair soon.

My Static 350’s are a 13 (my true size) and fit pretty well, maybe just a tag snug. Any help is appreciated.
I bought my belugas on release date in my tts 13 and I feel they fit TTS. I have everything that has released 350 wise all in size 13 and the only ones that I feel run snug are the Blue tint and Beluga 2.0. I keep shoe trees in all my 350 from the day I buy them. So mine might be a bit looser than the normal 350. Also I keep my insoles in.

I bought my belugas on release date in my tts 13 and I feel they fit TTS. I have everything that has released 350 wise all in size 13 and the only ones that I feel run snug are the Blue tint and Beluga 2.0. I keep shoe trees in all my 350 from the day I buy them. So mine might be a bit looser than the normal 350. Also I keep my insoles in.

If you don’t mind me asking, do you wear 13 in Nike/Jordan as well?

Back
Top Bottom