Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
****KK

43E62822-6966-4031-BC18-06F12F46375B.jpeg

$350 tho? yeah you can get them cheaper than that come saturday lol. And your hit streak lately, you not gonna miss these at retail

Yea uhhh I would have been told my bank to take off the fraud security period G

ive tried to before.

Same thing happened to me while i was making an instore purchase. After waiting forever on the phone to tell them i made the attempt. I asked to turn it off and they said they dont allow that for my protection lol

BoA

ive tried to before.

Same thing happened to me while i was making an instore purchase. After waiting forever on the phone to tell them i made the attempt. I asked to turn it off and they said they dont allow that for my protection lol

BoA
Best to use PayPal fellas.

So I wanted to go ahead and get my sizing question out of the way now. How do these new “see through” versions like statics and clays fit compared to beluga 2.0? Those ran super snug in the toe and I had to .5 up. Are these like those? Or do they fit closer to zebra 2nd restock which I was able to go TTS in? Any insight is always appreciated.

Bumped

So I wanted to go ahead and get my sizing question out of the way now. How do these new “see through” versions like statics and clays fit compared to beluga 2.0? Those ran super snug in the toe and I had to .5 up. Are these like those? Or do they fit closer to zebra 2nd restock which I was able to go TTS in? Any insight is always appreciated.

I got my TTS 13 in the zebras two years ago, they were a little snug at first but after a lot of wear they're not really snug anymore. 13.5 would have been ideal in that situation but obviously that was imposible. I picked up the beluga 2.0s in a 13 and that was just a no go, uncomfortably tight, and I definitely would have needed a 14 in those. Picked up a 13.5 in the Clays and they felt like my zebras in a 13. So just half size up from whatever you wore in those zebras and you should be fine.

What time should i expect these to drop on yeezy supply and addidas.com ? Am i really going to have to be mashing my refresh button and staring at my computer all night?

First time winning on adidas app for flagship in NYC. Pickup window is 10-1. Anyone know if i can get it away with picking it up like 11ish, or will it likely be all gone?

Thanks - anyone have experience getting there too late and end up not getting a pair even though you had a reservation?
Bro idk what issues you might be having with getting there early in the morning but i can tell you I walk by that line every saturday at about 7:45 and theres a gang of dudes out there waiting.

Half size up is still safe and comfy. Beluga 2.0's are truly in their own category. I have all the 2.0's in the past couple of yrs (except the GITD), and half size up is the safe choice. Could my Clays or Trueforms or whatever be worn comfortably TTS? Probably, with time. But half size up is still the safest choice. Not like you'll be running in em...

What time should i expect these to drop on yeezy supply and addidas.com ? Am i really going to have to be mashing my refresh button and staring at my computer all night?

I think it's more likely they won't be dropping again on ADC. YS may have a restock tomorrow but don't count on it

I think it's more likely they won't be dropping again on ADC. YS may have a restock tomorrow but don't count on it

If we're to believe what ADC customer service claimed (yes, I know -- huuuuuge risk), there will still be a release in the am.

Back
Top Bottom