• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Excited for this drop as well. Hoping to score a few pairs. :nthat:

Is there any concrete information about Reflective's yet? When/Where/Day it is dropping?

PO

Checked in on FTL and CH and then my girl tells me she wants them too.. now I have to find out how to check her in SMH lol.

Butters today. Love em. Should probably save em for summer though, hard rain today.

C9257D0D-23B1-48A5-A2DC-41A7DBFFE9F3.jpeg

I wanted sooooo bad for one of the grocery signs in the back to read "butter". You coulda done it man, you coulda done it.

Codes didn’t work for me. Guess I’m heading out.

Has anyone actually copped with the location switch? I’ve always been skeptical

These blacks gonna be somewhat limited? No Footaction or Champs even getting them in Colorado. No Footaction in MI. Can't even rely on my friends / family to help, as there isn't much near them.

These blacks gonna be somewhat limited? No Footaction or Champs even getting them in Colorado. No Footaction in MI. Can't even rely on my friends / family to help, as there isn't much near them.
In ATL it’s only three locations getting them vs 10 so I think so

Looking like the same in NYC for kids sizes. Only one store in NYC getting kids for FTL.. weird. I'm only doing my size on Foot apps because my lady wants them more than me. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I always win Yeezys on foot apps but IDK this time.

Shoe might bring out the beasts.

Looking like the same in NYC for kids sizes. Only one store in NYC getting kids for FTL.. weird. I'm only doing my size on Foot apps because my lady wants them more than me. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I always win Yeezys on foot apps but IDK this time.

Shoe might bring out the beasts.
Yeah usually Footapps good to me with 350s but if you know u have to get an annoying size(like I do) I feel with these put as much effort as u can into it. a lot of people will come out the woodwork for personals and flip.. hopefully I’m wrong

I’m skeptical. They put out another one that was DOA

u talkin about checkin codes? they only last 30 minutes or so before they expire. and no, not 30 mins from the time it gets posted on NT.

nothing to be skeptical about with checkin codes.

Just used that code to get my lady's size to 10 min.. now I can sit back and see what happens.. Going to keep entering raffles for her though.

Just used that code to get my lady's size to 10 min.. now I can sit back and see what happens.. Going to keep entering raffles for her though.
Unfortunately for me I haven’t been shopping for shoes in over a year. Only thing I still have the extra 3 min on is FTL

Back
Top Bottom