Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Was on cart with adidas au, but got fked up with the address fields. Somehow wouldnt let me go thru, when everything is correct?

Hopefully this can dead all that 'Cream' nonsense.

These will not be easy to get regardless of production numbers. Good luck tonight/tomorrow gents.
Yeah, I done chasing shoes and was hopeful I MIGHT have a shot on ADC tomorrow (for a 12.5 at that) but that **** look extra dead at this point. And I'm going to be at work too...pfft.

I could’ve sworn everybody wanted Vantas last time I was in here and the Black Static’s were going to sit cause nobody liked all black kicks :ohwell:
I think a lot of folks that initially wanted Vantas wanted them due to initial mockups showing a way more black based shoe with hints of grey when it turns out the shoe is the opposite.

Reflectives got **** on and still get **** on but everyone knew they were gonna sale out due to production numbers.

Honestly, the 700 releases have been all about the same as in they sit for a handful of days online in most sizes and dwindle down until ADC eventually pulls them or other sites discount them. Vantas actually have sold quicker than other 700 release besides Wave Runner release (resell hype) and 700 V2 Statics (again resell hype due to production numbers).

I didn't check YS for Vantas...wondering if they're still sitting there.

Fam - question for you. Are the black v2 available to buy at the Adidas stores? Can I walk in or wait in line tomorrow and buy the shoes? Or do I have to have a confirmed pair chosen through the Adidas app? I don't want to go to the store and waste time. Thanks so much!

Fam - question for you. Are the black v2 available to buy at the Adidas stores? Can I walk in or wait in line tomorrow and buy the shoes? Or do I have to have a confirmed pair chosen through the Adidas app? I don't want to go to the store and waste time. Thanks so much!

You’d be wasting your time. Your best bet is trying online or trying for an unclaimed pair at your local foot store when the pick-up deadline ends.

Needed to get a reservation to the app to have chance to buy.

Man I really don’t wanna drive 50 min to get a pair of these sheesh.... game time decision tbh I already have the V2’s and OG’s. These would just sit.

Nope, i paid exactly what australia charges down here lol
You paid $40aud total over retail delivered.

But thats hardly anything. So no problem with that at all considering that includes postage. Plus end deliver in about 4 days.

Now you know youve got a pair, id be happy.

Pissed i forgot to enter at End.

Back
Top Bottom