Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I go half size up on all my V2's and I did the same for these black nonreflectives. The Clays do fit a bit more roomier for some reason...
My Zebras were TTS and fit TTS. My beluga 2.0's were TTS and fit snug but not enough not to be able to wear em. Never tried on my BT's lol. Hoping these will be like the OG Zebras.

6D934334-CF7E-45AB-A924-321362C88F72.jpeg

Reflective laces + speckles are dope

I always stick TTS now, first I take out the insole to break them in, and after a few hard gym session I put the insole back. It fit perfect after that. I went half size up on a couple and after a few gym session they all became a little too loose for me. I have normal feet.

Wow, this was a mess. I know it's just shoes but had an emotional rollercoaster with this drop.

Failed on all raffles and app drops.

Waited on all the euro drops at 11pm PST with no success.

Kept trying for hours and then slept for 2 hours then tried the 4am PST drops on the footsites, no success

Slept another hour then tried YS and ADC. Dealt with that for a few hours and managed to pass splash on ADC and almost complete an order but ultimately kept getting errors. Just now I got an ADC confirmation for an order that apparently went through on one of my 100 attempts. Checked my account and the order is legitimately there! Super stoked all that effort worked out for me.

first time taking an L for yeezys across this board. Some say undefeated sent out emails, but yet to see vmany..

Adidas managed the sh*t out of this release for hype and all they did was piss people off. They released maybe half of the available stock and dragged this on for hours. This shoe isn’t limited, they’re trying to stop the decline of these being sold for under retail.

Still don’t know why I can never get past splash on ADC. I’ve never been able to cop from there. I’ve even started making non Yeezy related purchases from there in hopes of increasing my chances... nothing.
Same here I never hit there and I own multiple v2s smmfgdh

Adidas managed the sh*t out of this release for hype and all they did was piss people off. They released maybe half of the available stock and dragged this on for hours. This shoe isn’t limited, they’re trying to stop the decline of these being sold for under retail.

Not agreeing or dissagreeing with you regarding stock...however, I do think it's odd how we heard there was more stock than creams and it's now turned into this..Idk. I completely struck out. Had multiple shoes carted on different sites but couldn't seal the deal.

Tempted to go the resell route but I may just fall back...don't think an all black shoe is worth the asking just because I'm in my feelings right now.

Back
Top Bottom