Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not agreeing or dissagreeing with you regarding stock...however, I do think it's odd how we heard there was more stock than creams and it's now turned into this..Idk. I completely struck out. Had multiple shoes carted on different sites but couldn't seal the deal.

Tempted to go the resell route but I may just fall back...don't think an all black shoe is worth the asking just because I'm in my feelings right now.

There was a bunch of activity a few days back with stock numbers literally being cut in half vs what was previously loaded onto Adidas EU and US. That coupled with how this dragged on for hours doesn’t make sense.

Some else a few pages back posted something similar but....I can basically buy whatever I want. And there is a mix of hunting for something that’s limited that is fun and I’ve always liked sneakers. I collect now more than I wear since my collection is out of control....but I’m at a point where it’s starting to not be fun anymore.

Last edited:
Stuck in YS purgatory
7D815D80-73D0-4756-9E9A-2024E05E675B.jpeg CD2F7369-59D2-4693-9E8F-3FDDE73BC3BF.jpeg BDC07BCD-A828-491A-AC75-867779CC2767.jpeg

There was a bunch of activity a few days back with stock numbers literally being cut in half vs what was previously loaded onto Adidas EU and US. That coupled with how this dragged on for hours doesn’t make sense.

I for sure can believe that. I guess when you're a one trick pony, you have to do whatever it takes to keep the sales coming.

Size 14 under 500 on StockX. Hopefully optimistic it’ll keep dropping by this time next week

Prices will for sure dip a bit..especially with pairs coming in hand next week ect. I expect these to settle in the $400 range. No way these command the same prices as Black Fridays ect

that sold out final checkout screen was actually refreshing to see.
nice to see what the finishline might have looked like.

if there is a restock all winners should be excluded :nerd::nthat:

Damn fist time trying ADC and YS... No dice for my size on either one.

Just checked out a 2.5 on YS.

Luckily SNS blessed me with the W on my size.

Today was an absolute ****show. In ADC splash and YS wheel of death for hours. Finally got through on ADC, added to cart and got server connection failed on payment screen. SMDH.

I guess its safe to say that when a hyped CW releases it dont matter if hype is "dead" on a specific model. It makes sense for a all black shoe to better than funky colors IMO tho...

Back
Top Bottom