Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wait so who got shipping already and where y'all live? Crazy that they already processed the labels for some of yall.

edit: from YS**
edit 2: tbh I might've misread when I was skimming. Did anyone already get YS shipping? I think someone even asked where YS is shipping from.
I got my shipment email from Ys and I live in Memphis Tennesee. They ship from Fontana, CA

FBC33994-9B3C-439E-98B1-27F71E0AE796.jpeg
YS pair has landed.

I got one YS order with shipping to my family’s address. The other order to my address with bae’s size and kiddo size together hasnt had shipping label created yet. I hope they dont count that order as “multiple items”

My YS pair is coming from Ontario, CA, which for a second I read as Ontario, Canada, but then realized I'm a fool.

Thought I got them shipped to the states for no reason.
(Live in Canada, but order to the states to avoid paying insane duty.)

last night had me all worried... struck out on all those euro sites... this morning on adc more than made up for it

Prices are insane right now. Interested to see if it stays like this after online pairs hit hands. Hopefully not, since a lot of people missed out.

PO

Is there a difference between a mens 5 and a kids 5? My lady needs a 5 and I don't know which to get.. SX has a prompt that says they are different etc.

She has a 5 in Zebras and Butters.

Is there a difference between a mens 5 and a kids 5? My lady needs a 5 and I don't know which to get.. SX has a prompt that says they are different etc.

She has a 5 in Zebras and Butters.

They’re the same thing. Stockx should only have them under men’s though. I believe footapps separates them though during raffles

Man i usually hit on either YS or ADC sometimes both like the glow release. But today NOTHING never got past line on YS and never got past splash on ADC. Must have used up all my mojo last week. Congrats to those who got a pair

Wow, even ADC giving YS a shout-out? I miss when it was still sorta low key. It’s gotten harder and harder to get anything from there. Especially after social media started blowin up the spot..

Back
Top Bottom