Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
But he use to be the earth tone God... now his earth tone execution is trash.

It’s honestly pretty played out at this point. It’s ironic because people seem to love the bold, contrasting colors of the OG Waverunners-no idea why Adidas/Yeezy can’t release more colorful Yeezys like that, there’s clearly a market.

It’s honestly pretty played out at this point. It’s ironic because people seem to love the bold, contrasting colors of the OG Waverunners-no idea why Adidas/Yeezy can’t release more colorful Yeezys like that, there’s clearly a market.

Earth tone is like Black or White... it will never get played out.. :lol:

Earth tone is like Black or White... it will never get played out.. :lol:

Yeah but 95% of releases don’t need to be earth tone. It’s played out when they box themselves in like that and release so many Yeezys in earth tones instead of making new cws and using colorblocking like the BF 350s.

Not sure how you can debate this tbh.

Yeah but 95% of releases don’t need to be earth tone. It’s played out when they box themselves in like that and release so many Yeezys in earth tones instead of making new cws and using colorblocking like the BF 350s.

Not sure how you can debate this tbh.

The issue is not the color choice... it’s execution.

Busted out the OT's last night for a nice steak dinner (Urban Farmer in Denver):

hUaUMVi.jpg

Last edited:
Only reason I can get jiggy with the black on black pair is because you cant see the inner parts of the shoe like you can on all the other translucent pairs. The visibility of the heel and toe cage is not a good look IMO.

How do you execute better using the same neutral palette over and over?

They literally veered from this with the all black 350 V2s and you saw how many people wanted those.

First off, don’t use clear stripes and asymmetrical primeknit. Also don’t pair 3-4 different earth tones on one shoe I.e Tephras.

First off, don’t use clear stripes and asymmetrical primeknit. Also don’t pair 3-4 different earth tones on one shoe I.e Tephras.

So basically just release more single or double neutral based colors in cws of the previous V2s like the Butters and Sesames? This is what you would want vs more black-based 350s with colored stripes like I suggested?

So basically just release more single or double neutral based colors in cws of the previous V2s like the Butters and Sesames? This is what you would want vs more black-based 350s with colored stripes like I suggested?

I want clean earthtones and more black as well. I like the classic Yeezy look. I’m all for branching out IF done right, but they are proving they can’t do that effectively.

Back
Top Bottom