Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Is anyone else getting hit with sales tax on StockX? I live in Illinois and I just started getting it added to orders. Was gonna buy the tephra 700 but was hit with that 20ish dollar tax. Goat isn’t charging yet. Was just curious if anyone else from Illinois noticed it!

907ED7EA-3EBC-4149-B710-D7A57DBBF5AB.jpeg

Won a raffle for these synths just now.
They be looking a bit like Sesames

Is anyone else getting hit with sales tax on StockX? I live in Illinois and I just started getting it added to orders. Was gonna buy the tephra 700 but was hit with that 20ish dollar tax. Goat isn’t charging yet. Was just curious if anyone else from Illinois noticed it!

There was a Supreme Court ruling a while back that now allows states to charge sales tax for online retailers. Stock X, GOAT, Amazon,etc. all charge tax

There was a Supreme Court ruling a while back that now allows states to charge sales tax for online retailers. Stock X, GOAT, Amazon,etc. all charge tax
I heard about that. But I thought it was only certain states according to StockX website. I know I went to buy on goat and it didn’t show tax on the order. It’s weird because it just started recently.

Edit: and of course I look now and they aren’t charging me the tax lol. Oh well I grabbed the tephra from notre for 297 shipped. Must have been a glitch or something.

Maaaaaan these stores in the Middle East are more afraid of Adidas than the ones in the US. Tried everything today for them synths, but they ain’t budging. Lol

Had to at least try. Serves me right for trying to scum a few pairs tho haha

Looks like tomorrow is the day tho. For reflective and NR (in my undisclosed country).

I grabbed mine from rope lace supply

I don't see them, please send me a link via PM... I didn't see any flat reflectives. Need them for the Vantas.

Sidebar: I was playing with my GITD 350's last night... Def need to update my top 5 list... sheeshus.

Edit: and of course I look now and they aren’t charging me the tax lol. Oh well I grabbed the tephra from notre for 297 shipped. Must have been a glitch or something.
I had a bid in before they made it official in NYC. They tried to tell me I had to pay the tax when my bid was accepted after the law was passed. Fought it and won screw that.

I had a bid in before they made it official in NYC. They tried to tell me I had to pay the tax when my bid was accepted after the law was passed. Fought it and won screw that.
so they refunded you the tax amount?

Back
Top Bottom