Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Am I missing something? Why did the static reflectives shoot up to a stack in such a short period of time?

3M on the static’s>Vantas

47FE24E6-1969-4389-85F3-90047D2D62D8.jpeg
1DBDF880-C7E1-4B9E-8546-B6504FE6479E.jpeg

With the Bones?? No there wasn’t.

And FOG1 laces are like twice the length of 350 laces! Wtf. Lol

the shorter ones could work. There are less lace holes in Fog 1 than 350's so if you laced up the 350, you'd use up most of the length anyway. But the Bone Fog didn't come with black laces? So it was grey and white? Black Fogs came with white and black laces.

9E21C8CC-CAA9-4C55-BF9D-1205E1B24F46.jpeg
187CA87F-D792-45CC-BABF-14B938E404BA.jpeg
Although I got the statics on release date I have yet to still even wear them initially wasn't a fan of them just got them buy just browsing around the Adidas store. Over time I have grown to like them
This is why I like the newer V2s, they have less 3m on the side panel. Well least the Vanta does, not sure about Geode and Tephra. All that 3m looks tacky to me for some reason.

This is why I like the newer V2s, they have less 3m on the side panel. Well least the Vanta does, not sure about Geode and Tephra. All that 3m looks tacky to me for some reason.
Geode's have same amount of 3M. Tephras have none.

Tephs are Aite, but even at 255 just couldn’t pull the trigger. Waiting patiently for the V2s to have dope colorblocking like the waves. But prob won’t happen since Ye is on his earth tone ish.

the shorter ones could work. There are less lace holes in Fog 1 than 350's so if you laced up the 350, you'd use up most of the length anyway. But the Bone Fog didn't come with black laces? So it was grey and white? Black Fogs came with white and black laces.

Couple sets of Bone laces and white laces. No black.

700 v2s > v1s but the v1 cws > over the v2s.
Wave runners cw on the V2 shoe would be amazing.
v2s look cheaper to me. I think it’s the side panel stripes mainly. They’re pretty much the same besides that and a few other details. Also the colors have been meh. It’s like adidas wanted to really lean into the dad shoe meme with true dad colors.

static and geode are the best V2 , best materials , shape is on point, good amount of 3M. The color is matter of taste but for all the rest there is no discussion, its fact static and geode are best V2 to date.

gonna go ahead and ask the rhetorical question but any chance the UB 700 V1s will be able to be had under retail?

I normally just bite the bullet and try to cop off YS. But if they are going to charge $20 shipping id rather grab them off ADC. But given my success rate with ADC splash is basically 0....and it takes 3 hours and I ain't got time for that...wondering if i should just sit it out and see if i can score a pair for the low later (and by for the low i mean....anything under retail :lol: )

gonna go ahead and ask the rhetorical question but any chance the UB 700 V1s will be able to be had under retail?

I normally just bite the bullet and try to cop off YS. But if they are going to charge $20 shipping id rather grab them off ADC. But given my success rate with ADC splash is basically 0....and it takes 3 hours and I ain't got time for that...wondering if i should just sit it out and see if i can score a pair for the low later (and by for the low i mean....anything under retail :lol: )
Splash page for 700's is just for show. I've only ever gotten past the splash page for 700's and 500's (and the yeebras but that was at the very end).

You'll be fine waiting for ADC.

RetailMeNot before Adidas...

Back
Top Bottom