Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The tephras look amazing in hand, but for some reason didn't feel the look when I put them on. For some reason it looks almost too dad-shoe'ish, so I'm returning them. Sticking with my mauves :lol:

You're catching feelings over this bruh....dont get mad at me cause I'm not the only one calling your fits trash.....lol @ "post your shorts".....I rocked some 12.99 Goodfellow grey sweat shorts from target with my air max 1 parra's and it looked better than your try hard fit....

Try hard? They’re basketball shorts :rofl:

Try hard? They’re basketball shorts :rofl:
So now were gonna act like those are some basic "basketball" shorts??....you did the same with those leopard print shorts and the TS1's....you over do it....and it's trash....keep posting pics and I'll keep giving my opinion....

So now were gonna act like those are some basic "basketball" shorts??....you did the same with those leopard print shorts and the TS1's....you over do it....and it's trash....keep posting pics and I'll keep giving my opinion....

Overdo it? Why? Because they’re not plain grey, cheap *** cotton shorts from target? Get your money up c money.

Overdo it? Why? Because they’re not plain grey, cheap *** cotton shorts from target? Get your money up c money.
Oh so now it's get my money up??....lol....your not even in the same tax bracket as me bruh....keep thinking your fits are nice and keep posting them pics and we all here will keep telling you it's trash....

Oh so now it's get my money up??....lol....your not even in the same tax bracket as me bruh....keep thinking your fits are nice and keep posting them pics and we all here will keep telling you it's trash....

Other NTers post their JE shorts and NTers show love, but when 3god 3god does it, it’s the opposite... I know how this goes. I put the target on my back because I speak my mind and give my opinions, and people want a chance to fire back...and I have no problem with your opinions. But if it’s all talk, it’s worthless. Let me see those $12 Cotton shorts.

Not them basketball shorts bruh....I can tell you that much....

I'm not advocating i'm just trying to get an understading, i know 3god 3god isn't everyone's fav person, but seriously what's wrong with wearing basketball shorts? it's not my casual cup of tea but i don't see the issue, heck every time i go to the mall i see the kids wearing basketball shorts and tshirts like its the early 2000s again

lord help yall if i ever obtain a pair of yeezy's i want, i be in here like
846b25c44291307d3e752392cf80893a.jpg

but with yeezy instead of those monstrosities

Other NTers post their JE shorts and NTers show love, but when 3god 3god does it, it’s the opposite... I know how this goes. I put the target on my back because I speak my mind and give my opinions, and people want a chance to fire back...and I have no problem with your opinions. But if it’s all talk, it’s worthless. Let me see those $12 Cotton shorts.
"But but but when 3god 3god does it"....you sound like an ol whiny b11tch....like someone else said them ****s look like forever 21 shorts and you probably paid some outrageous amount....lmao....

I paid more than $12.
Lmao....my condolences....i wouldn't have even dropped $12 for those shorts....I paid $90 for these and they go nicely with alot of sh11t I have
jordan-remastered-diamond-shorts-grey-pink-1.jpg
....paying an outrageous amount for shorts like the ones you have is hilarious but hey do you....but again let's not act like I was the only one calling you out for those trash shorts....

Lmao....my condolences....i wouldn't have even dropped $12 for those shorts....I paid $90 for these and they go nicely with alot of sh11t I have
jordan-remastered-diamond-shorts-grey-pink-1.jpg
....paying an outrageous amount for shorts like the ones you have is hilarious but hey do you....but again let's not act like I was the only one calling you out for those trash shorts....

Is that pink?

I'm not advocating i'm just trying to get an understading, i know 3god 3god isn't everyone's fav person, but seriously what's wrong with wearing basketball shorts? it's not my casual cup of tea but i don't see the issue, heck every time i go to the mall i see the kids wearing basketball shorts and tshirts like its the early 2000s again

lord help yall if i ever obtain a pair of yeezy's i want, i be in here like
846b25c44291307d3e752392cf80893a.jpg

but with yeezy instead of those monstrosities
It has nothing to do with him being likeable at all....other people were saying the same and he caught his period when I said something about it....I have a few pair of basketball shorts I rock but I'm mostly on the sweat short wave....

Personally, I've nothing against u. U just speak in such absolute that it's the law of the land that when theres a time (like u turning with statics or throwing GOAT around too much) it depreciates ur own credibility of urself and makes it hard to take u srsly.
Regarding ur fit, they ok but $$$ doesnt necessarily mean drip

Y’all aight in here ?

giphy.gif

I love the hate, especially from c money luv c money luv

do you always have to instigate? it gets to be an old song and dance, that's why people fire back at you, not bcuz you speak your opinion but bcuz you go on and on about it

It has nothing to do with him being likeable at all....other people were saying the same and he caught his period when I said something about it....I have a few pair of basketball shorts I rock but I'm mostly on the sweat short wave....

i'm not fond of that sweat short wave or any tight like style shorts for that matter but hey do you, i'm stuck in the 90s baggy/loose fit style and matchy matchy jean jacket velour fit wave so i've no room to talk about how anyone dresses nor do i care what people wear

Wait.. I got my period because I acknowledge and converse with you? Lol you are over the top with your sensitivity man. Also, I got as many people complimenting my shorts as hating them.. some people have style, some people don’t... it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom