Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
All I know is that the hype on these newer yeezy’s needs to keep rising. Trynna grab my 750 GG grails for below 900 haha amazing what a year+ of no noise did to the prices on those.

As someone who was in on the 500's from day 1...bought every colorway except salts...and wore mine into the ground....

I'm over em'.

But I agree they have morphed into the official IG thot shoe of 2019. lol

Roll of the dice tbh but you know who's legit or not in here. @JPG trusts me enough to send me money via gift all the time before I even ship whenever I pick up stuff for him from Supreme (Only been like 2-3 times since I haven't had any motivation to go in store this season since most weeks have been trash).

too bad it seems scamming is inherent to sneaker culture. I've mentioned it before but when I was on car forums, gifting payments for parts was the norm and people never had issues.

how is 500's comfort compared to 350/700?

In my opinion, the 500 has less softness in your step compared to the airy bounce of boost in the 350/700, but have the best support of all three shoes. It may be the way my feet are shaped, but the 500s hug my feet better than any shoe I've owned and because of the support alone, make them the comfiest Yeezy for me.

too bad it seems scamming is inherent to sneaker culture. I've mentioned it before but when I was on car forums, gifting payments for parts was the norm and people never had issues.

It's because there's a bunch of kids and the cost of entry to this hobby is very low.

519253001219735562.png

I had a pair from YS. Sold them because I never saw myself wearing them. Never liked them that much, until I saw them out in the wild and realized how good they looked. So now I want a pair, again.

Back
Top Bottom