Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So I had all this going on with VPNs plus 2 phones and I never once got thru the splash
9FFC0161-B656-431F-A3C3-B3CDB49B8CCA.jpeg

So I had all this going on with VPNs plus 2 phones and I never once got thru the splash
9FFC0161-B656-431F-A3C3-B3CDB49B8CCA.jpeg

Wow. Even with the multiple people jig??

This makes me furious that that enough people complained last year that “YeEzY HyPe iS DeAd!!1” and Adidas/Yeezy responded in turn by making everything limited again...

Seriously, hypebeasts that complained about this are literally human garbage.

I think ive been getting through, some tabs would load as page cannot be loaded, refresh and it kicks back to the splash

Wow. Even with the multiple people jig??

This makes me furious that that enough people complained last year that “YeEzY HyPe iS DeAd!!1” and Adidas/Yeezy responded in turn by making everything limited again...

Seriously, hypebeasts that complained about this are literally human garbage.

Yes, but only with one of the computers. I was also using multiple browsers and LTE on my phone so it was a different connection. It is kind of crazy.

Just looked at adc...
if this really started at 10am and they are still splashing people we need to get a class action lawsuit going. This is the epitome of trolling...
4-5hrs for a controlled sneaker drop?

miss the good'ol cream days

I think this is cyclical, Adidas/Yeezy need to sell more pairs eventually so they’ll eventually have a big GR again.

Going by the cycle of the pst few years, it’ll probably be in the fall:

2017: Beluga 2.0 (by far the biggest Yeezy release by that point)
2018: Cream re-release (again, this was the biggest Yeezy release by that point)

By this trend the 2019 Fall release (cloud white?) should be another huge Yeezy release.

Just looked at adc...
if this really started at 10am and they are still splashing people we need to get a class action lawsuit going. This is the epitome of trolling...

I think they’re using the old “hold the line make people wait outside the club” sales technique to make the product more attractive by doing this splashing for hours nonsense.

Just looked at adc...
Agreed. Someone please sue ADC to get us hanging for 4 hrs. Not even one chance to get through splash.

Back
Top Bottom